Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 31425 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Waterfall
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 16:31:39 pm »
Imagine a waterfall

the gravity is the force here... the high is the potential and the water flowing is the charge or ionsflowing...

you need a source of water and the potential for it to exist

what if you could close loop the waterfall?

Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 00:27:09 am »

anyone who can design an electronic version of a water ram is doing something . once started theres only output , NO input energy spent , its all gravity and water hammer .   ZERO running cost  8)

http://www.greenandcarter.com/main/products.htm

if water IS only electrons , protons and neutrons , then that is whats pouring out the end

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 01:05:56 am »

anyone who can design an electronic version of a water ram is doing something . once started theres only output , NO input energy spent , its all gravity and water hammer .   ZERO running cost  8)

http://www.greenandcarter.com/main/products.htm

if water IS only electrons , protons and neutrons , then that is whats pouring out the end

yes massive thats the idea, meyer claim it would work without input for 90 seconds..

once the reaction starts

• Global Moderator
transformer design
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 12:55:55 pm »
I would like to talk more about transformer design before firing my circuit...

when a transformer is designed is designed to match the impedance of the load to the power source you  have but transformers have some ineficiences we must account when designing...

this is resistance of the winding affect how much power a transformer can deliver

and how this power vary with load..

for example my probe transformer had 1,2kohm resistance on the primary... 3 ohms on the secondary..

we are going to start from the load perspective...

our load requirements are 9v 300ma

if i simply design a step down trasformer of 9v it would drop to a lower voltage under load depending on the load more than desired...

so how to come up with the compensated turns number ?

well you must do the math of the voltage drop on the windings resistance...

in the secodary we have 300ma 9v output under load.. because the 300ma times the 3 ohms resistance of the coil is creatinga voltage drop of 1v or so... so the unloaded voltage was 10v and the loaded voltage 9

you see? is not hard at all

so we now know that the secondary must receive 10v in order to provide 9v with 300ma due to its resistance of its coil.. .

now for the primary is the same...

you must approximate with the power being consumed on the secondary side and transform to the value of the transformation factor you have with your source voltage to the secondary  voltage you need (10v in the ex) to find the current in the primary than this current times the primary resistance give the voltage drop in the primary, now an approximation to you the voltage drop on the primary under load so now is possible to get a better winding relation for the loaded transformer...

the conclusion is if we have a secondary with very high resistance is maybe easier to detect a voltage peak at a certain frequency where amps are restricted because the voltage drops when there is current in it... and wont drop when there is not...

another idea is to create a self limiting voltage to help avoid arc over short the secondary too much
limiting the power transfer between primary and secondary

if the current is restricted in the secondary also another effect is that the voltage cannot change so fast at the cell since its a capacitor.. and would transform a square wave being applied in a capacitor charging in that round way...stan waves... even a very well coupled transformer..

notice that 1kohm resistance times 20ma as per stan non tuned condition would be 20v reading... across this resistor.... it can be added in series to monitor.. a 1 watt should be ok
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 13:18:49 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
The resonant cavity
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2015, 14:23:33 pm »
The resonant cavity now start to makes sense for me...

the windows in the inner electrode are the to allow the input of water to be in a channel at an equipotential and the output window serve to capture the charge of exiting gas ions to increase the efficiency of the voltage zones... other wise we would get more high ionized gas at output... with the window the gas is forced to pass thru it and give up its positive charge to it again...it will readily neutralyse with a negative ion on the neighborhood of the electrode.. and so on... not sure how much it will be repelled but once it pass thru the window it will get attracted to the inner side of the tubular part inmy point of view..

according to this theory now i see the voltage performing work without being consumed as per stan claims to be very in accordance.. if we use the water as the electron source and voltage as the potential why cant we close loop the waterfall?

imagine we had vacuum planet with a hole that pass thru it and the water fall goes thru one hole and get out on the other side to the same high it came falling... than it gets down and fall again thru another hole and so on

For meyer words

in the process electrons are extracted from the isolated water bath.. in the process electrons are not introduced like in an electrolysis process..

the key is to make it generate energy while produce gas....

voltage perform work in a dead short condition

voltage is not consumed in an electronic circuit and perform work in the form of deflection of electrons in an electronic circuit

1 v deflects 1 amps (i believe in a 1 ohm load or medium)

100v 100amps

100amps x 100v 10kw   isnt that amazing

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 15:01:01 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
wind generator
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2015, 07:48:04 am »
In any generator we have an energy source or force. The force in the case of wind arrive at all the blades forcing them to rotate together as they are bound to the rotor.

I mean each blade receive similar force.., meaning all they are at the same potential receiving the force...

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2015, 03:10:36 am »

Water is more than that.  Water has been shown to exist in the form of molecular clusters.  You normally have up to 28  Molecules per cluster.  (This can be broken down to six or eight, by the action of really small tourmaline strings embedded in fibers.)

It seems to me that if a given cluster consists of atoms which are individually elongationally polarized in the correct orientation, the cluster's own momentum could provide stability against the electron plucking fracturing process.

I don't know if exhaust vapor would have clusters.  It could be that Meyer's process totally shakes the water cluster apart. 

And it should be obvious that water clusters contain binding energy.  Hopefully, very little of this will come out the tailpipe.

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2015, 06:33:44 am »

clusters get tricky ,  so ... 28 molecules = 84 atoms ?  always even numbers ?   
theoretically water molecule has 3 atoms but thats ONLY based on gas collected in vesels 150 years  ago !

I believe certain things exist and most certainly - in , things we can not see . 

these clusters would have to be connected , what ? helical , sperical , and at the same time water is self ionizing
these clusters are in unpolarised samples ?