Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 31424 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2015, 00:17:02 am »
Hello guys thanks for the kind words..

Its very possible that they used a powerful Xray.... i look at the bills they secure supply of 220 up to 252v... this is if you use 2 phases...

here we have the 110v too which is actually 120v here... but its one phase and one neutral and this neutral is tied up to ground... so i found out that to use professional equipment here the best way is using a isolation transformer and a ground  or use 220-240v and the neutral just using the neutral in the middle pin of the power cord... here 110equipment is usually left ungrounded.. everyone takes out the ground pin since most wall plugs has not got the hole for it...

for example my old oscilloscope was in that condition before i did this change in my wall plugs... the ground pin was not connected and this created a huge noise level.. i mean the ground must be in the middle of the voltage you receive otherwise it become unbalanced..andd create noise...

now the selling of this off norm ac wall plugs is even prohibited... so from now in new houses the plugs will all have 3 holes..

i have found also that if i consume 220v instead of 110 is good for the electric company because its loaded evenly on the both phases...
not sure if will be any cheaper anyway...

(is sometimes problematic posting links was  that your problem massive?)

lets hope good for the warranty my friends! i was hopping to do something good up here too...

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2015, 01:22:52 am »
...... no , I couldnt write  :(    the links just lined up and my words disappeared.

I was refering to brazil 2 or 3 plug hook up , the diagram is 2/3 way down on the first page .

the other link , S.W.E.R   has a diagram of house hook up with iso trans phase and netral/earth 2 wire .... maybe what you have , I dont know

*SWER is another Tesla design , next step up from 1 wire no return , and wireless

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2015, 03:55:27 am »
Pintek allowed me to open the probe... it was a zenner diode causing all that heat... i´m waiting the parts names to be able to substitute it...

its very beautiful inside, many ground shields.. and all the parts Ics has the name scratched so is impossible to simply substitute ... all components are smd except for some capacitors and the high voltage resistors... aways learn much opening pro equip...
the oscilloscope this weekend too, very nice too see inside how those buttons work is really magic; 

Finally i got a peace...

hey massive i never saw this SWER here always at least one phase and one neutral... maybe the
SWER works only for the high voltage part over huge distances... =D Tesla rules

first page didn't opened for me..

• Global Moderator
Problem solved
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 15:20:52 pm »
i found the solution for the probe problem...

It was a very huge flaw from pintek side.... they designed in such a way that when you connect the power supply what regulates the voltage for the probe is a zenner diode 10v 1w but its connected to the power supply having 16vdc( that has 10v rms with output non connected... when we have the rectifier and all because the peak to peak the capacitor charges up to 16v dc)... so what happens is when the probe is off the only thing still loading the power adaptor is the zenner and so it heats up when turned off because of this... and what happens...16v 10v zener 1ohm resistor? peak in the amps range...

if you woudl connect the probe to the power adaptor beforeconnecting to the wall would be more safe for example because the voltage would never reach 16v but still should not be this way..  pintek informed me that it should output 10vdc (how in world a unregulated power supply puts out 10vdc unloaded and 9vdc 300ma with load? impossible)

this is a major flaw in the design just as i suspected...

i changed the diode and i could only solve the problem of it overheating while turned off by using a lm7809 voltage regulator before feeding the probe... this impeed the zener to dissipate much and burn if anything goes wrong

i hate programed obsolecence

i tested the circuit now working on the 245v rms straight from wall

it goes like this the power adaptor trafo works at maximum 50 C and the lm7809 works at 70C without heatdissipator max... i tested first with a dummy load of 33ohms... than with the probe and all went really fine..

i´m going to add a heat sync for it and i´m ready to go

also will add a protection diode on the lm7809 and a capacitor after it so it can work little easier (maybe the missing of this capacitor makes it heat more to acomplish the task...

now i need to assembly it back to see if it will really work well

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 17:46:37 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2015, 19:25:08 pm »
It endeded up like this.... WORKING now! ihh yeahh

hopefully now i can start my tests...

Thanks for all

The probe now gets only little warm after some long use.... but its from the ics... and its normal

the power adaptor stabilizes at 60C temperature after long operation... this is the temperature of the ambient near the voltage regulator inside the case...

Now i can plan to make my measurents...

• Global Moderator
Charge or polarize?
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 10:15:24 am »
Whats the difference between both?

Who they are, what they do, how they live... you are going to see now

a capacitor is formed whenever we have two electrodes or even if we have a single elecrtrode, also other forms of capacitance exist like double layer capacitance ex

we say we charge a capacitor if at one plate we extract charges and at the same time add charges on the other side of the capacitor... this will create a force inside connecting the charges inside the capacitor... the reason you can discharge a capacitor is that when you short it outside the charges find a closer path to reach each other and so the force goes into the circuit forcing the current to flow.. this is the same current that flows thru the cell... as it happens because of this same atraction forces...

now what if we have two electrodes one inside the other lets call inside 1 and outside 2

lets say we charge 1 with 40kv dc so  it will have current going to ground and charging up the capacitor... till the point where it starts to force the positive ions across the elecrtolite and get their charge to the other electrode.l.. (this is the same action that would discharge the capacitor if there was negative charges on the outer electrode) i´m talking about the positive ions depositing their charge into the outer electrode neutralizing and exiting as gas.... this will raise the potential of the outer elecrtode til the point where it should achieve a higher voltage than the electrode 1... and miss so much elecrtrons that the positive canot stabilize more.. at this point maybe the elecrtrode 2 can be at 50kv and therefore there could be a kind of oposite electric fields inside the cavity... the high voltage positive field of the electrode one wants elecrtrons but so do the electrode 2 so basically current should go to zero somewhere...

as water is a dielectric as you raise the potential of one point electrode 1 ex it forms a second potentia at the other.. if we sent negative charge to the exciter 2 the circuit would need to do much more work into first zero up and than raising its potential...

the fact is polarization creates the force into the dielectric to oscillate the elecrton clouds of the water molecules and move ions...

charge up a capacitor polarizes it of course too but if electrons are there as we know there will be leakage

I believe this can generate energy somehow...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:59:39 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
shotgun of ideas
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 14:45:11 pm »
Well what if all the cells in the 11 cell circuit had its dc power supply?

can you imagine all the wired up in series and each having a vic connected to it? only at the inner electrod of each set... (inner and outer since they are wired up in series...)

yes they would form a closed loop.... what would happen in this close loop under this conditions?

i guess maybe thats why the cell was hooked up in series and maybe thats why he planned to have a vic for each set... as evidences shows... some would say he never used all them but i bet he did

• Global Moderator
The Star diode bridge
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2015, 15:50:21 pm »
now i just realized that creating a star diode bridge is possible to allow voltage to take over in a dead short condition and produce work....

its the simplest way to use only one vic to drive all the cells in parallel while they are all in series connected...