Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 30947 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2016, 07:57:52 am »
actually there is an emf in an open loop but there can be no current in simplified view

i think yes there is is induction but the resistance of a capacitor is too great so as the voltage drop

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Conclusion
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2016, 10:33:07 am »
after some years i see how the vic works with more clear today and i believe what i see now...

the vic must have be connected with 3 coils being that the 2 chokes subtract the secondary potential so if they are at separated coil formers they should be connected end to end start to start

and cell start end of a chokes

this way the field colapse.. hahahahaha

so this is just as the same as having it pulsed from a dc source and thats what the 8xxa should do right ?

so the first thing i ask myself  is ok shoudl it not appear the double pulse in this case?

certainly...

meyer said just that

the secondary reverts the pulse when the pulse terminated making the diode to open the circuit allowing the chokes to colapse producing a unipolar voltage pulse...

Nice theory.
Can you draw it to make it a bit more clear, Fabio?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2016, 13:43:34 pm »
here it comes

The first thing is... the bifilar is inside than the primary goes over it than the secondary over it with all the required insulation between them...

the bifilar im doing intercalating layers of 18awg they will have 1000turns each... 0dd number of layers

like in hotel california the people get check in any time of the year but can never leaves

as you see this form a pfn... we could add up capacitors as required too

the primary will have 20 turns so applying 12v will give 600v across this chokes during pulse on

the collapse of the primary is essential to allow the collapse of the chokes.. 20t 12v at 5v a maybe will be able to become up to 800v 1kv this mean the 600v become proportionally 600v *800v/12v become exactly 40kv  of course it can go up to 50kv or little higher.. so if i die at least you know how i did it hahaha

the secondary will be wound oveR ALL and so will have greater lenght of wire even maintaining the same turn count... so maybe it will naturally have a little higher voltage than the chokes...but it must be over 1,2kv so any current can really flow during the charge up... so secondary will have maybe 29awg or 28 or 24... will depend on the space i have left..  but secondary should have low current if so... as the amps are restricted by the electromagnetic field in a positive way all the amps that flow cancel most part in the chokes so add to the collapse only... anyway i guess there should be reall the lowest amps possible for the doubling to happen

as the chokes are more coupled to the core they should provide a higher collapse voltage than the secondary or something...

as you see in this diagram if the secondary has the same voltage as the chokes the thing wont go on

happy new year man i´m here working at it@!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 14:40:02 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2016, 07:30:25 am »
Test results

9 is the picture with the end of one choke connected to the start of the other... as they are inter layered.. the self resonant frequency seems to be around 16khz (this is the situation where the current was very high at 16khz more than 2 amps applying more than 10v...

the inductance of each choke is 689mh 1kg of 18awg divided into 5 interlayer of 111turns each choke than has 5 layers of 111 turns

picture 10

voltage signal at the neutral point of the half bridge at channel 1

voltage of the output of one choke 

from this you see that the turn ratio still valid or so being around 33

picture 12 is the voltage take with the differential probe x200 connected to the ends of the chokes with circuit open on the starts

picture 11  with starts closed circuit...

this was consuming 130ma rms including 15ma of the half bridge driver ic... applying around 60v arrive 29,5v rms across the primary

impedance measured by lab view is aproximatedly 450ohms but it measure from the 60v in before the voltage drop of the diode and it also had the half bridge driver using the same ground point after the sensing resistor of 5mohm that  is pluged on labview diferential inputs... 

i will create a second sensing resistor to add to the half bridge at the neutral point... so that i can do the measurement with more accurancy.. i´m certain that the value can be wrong  that is because the capacitors charge in series on the half bridge from the source but are alternately discharged in parallel to the coil such that the real current being switched in this case is not passing thru the pll sense resistor that goes to labview.....

connecting the chokes at this freq of 5khz bring the current to around 330ma droping the voltage of course because of the limited source i have.. if i increase up to 16khz this increase a lot up to 3 amps.. and on...

the current only behave strange at audio freq with the chokes connected from end of one to the start of the other...

the same is expected for bifilar case

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:55:06 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2016, 11:34:55 am »
Meyer says that covalent bounds are strictly electric in nature and that because as atoms spin cancel each other in a manner that their magnetic field is zero...

than he goes and use a ferro magnetic wire...

what does a ferromagnetic wire conduct other than electricity?

what danydanfor regarded about the electrode material?

somehow if you get a core with 1 tesla for sake of easy of calculation in an area of 1 square inch than you get a wire going out of the coil wont this magntic field be directed along the wire? in the same direction of the electric field... or in the oposite direction as the wire goes one way or another from the core to the load for example...

one can arg well the wire were very thin... than i would have no words for it...

http://www.elkadot.com/index.php/en/books/chemistry/covalent-bond

my question is ... if the spins opose each other is that because its the situation of lowest energy possible... if we could split the spins with a permanent field the covalent bound would be broken if the magnetic field was to be exceeded..

there is an effect i looked some years ago called zeemman

https://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/faculty/reusch/virttxtjml/spectrpy/nmr/nmr1.htm
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:50:33 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2016, 12:27:57 pm »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2016, 12:28:50 pm »
this is the most impressive chemistry source of info i ever saw online