Author Topic: voltage perform work?  (Read 4572 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: voltage perform work?
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 23:22:05 pm »
Thanks for the input, my friends.
I will try it all soon.
And no. No saltwater has been tried.
Also the interim electrode not.
The goal was to see if a high potential difference would be capable of doing work on the water mol.
Maybe i should use a glas electrode and a nylon one?
The trick of bending water with a ballone was leading for me to try this vdg machine...

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2015, 15:51:32 pm »
i also have being thought a lot about building one!

however i also think that maybe stan didn't used one... but after seeing those sparks i wanted to give a shot too... that why i had those ideals of what to do with it..

i'm working on multistage lc vector generator and on spiral too....

i guess the idea is if voltage perform work how does it accomplish it and where!

i was thinking can you think a way to get around those 1,23v of the cell to make electrolysis?

i was thinking about inverting the vectors with a couple of sandwich cells to see if could cancel this electrostatic minima...

you may know that the main problem on electrolysis is this build up of charge, in the end it is a capacitor...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 20:21:39 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2015, 19:07:12 pm »
the capacitance of my spiral was 63nf in air now i'm filling into oil so it should raise 3 fold.. i'm just finishing the vacuum chamber for it... it was two sheets of 9 meters of copper and two layers of paper giving around 0.3mm space and pressing the core would give more than 4mh.. i didnt counted the turns but i will try to find by calculating.. from measured value... an oil capacitor...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 06:58:41 am »
due to some humidity after i left it drying on vacuum for 3 hours the capacitance decreased to 53nf... after adding oil it raised and after 5 hours of vacuum to 115nf but it still decrease to 105 while the pump is on so theres some air that don't want to come off from there... my vacuum may be insufficient for that but probably is just enough.. i need to improve the seal.. the chamber was one of my acrylic tube cells so there was some air in leaks... i hope to solve with more teflon tape...