Author Topic: Voltage intensifier circuit  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Voltage intensifier circuit
« on: March 12, 2015, 20:16:20 pm »
The voltage intensifier circuit works as follows..

the primary step up a pulse to the secondary coil... the pulse passes thru the diode and goes thru the two chokes to the water charging it. When the pulse terminates, the chokes reverse its voltage so across the diode and secondary (input) another positive pulse will come out, however there is a time with no voltage potential present to little negative . If the inductors are allowed to collapse to a higher voltage than the secondary the diode will conduct during pulse off too..  doubling the frequency

the frequency doubling can be seeing from the capacitor perspective too...

the higher the voltage the secondary collapse the higher the inductors will be allowed to collapse..and so on...so         During the collapse the capacitor and inductor voltage initially subtracts from each other although not changing the polarity of the cell or current flow since a coil resist the change in current with a voltage... thereto the pulse doubling... the choke acts as a modulator...

Since there is moment where the cell plus coil become zero volts my impression is that we can keep adding charges to the water during this time... here is what meyer talks restricted current allow voltage to take over and do the work...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 11:10:27 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Re: Voltage intensifier circuit
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 14:57:24 pm »
well thats my point of view... wold you give yours?

in addition... during the first pulse no pulse is seeing from the cell side... guess why...

plus when the choke must collapse the vic act as a sort of load so the primary is part of that... and thats why there should be those resistors and diodes...

I would like to know if you maybe see something in my description different than that what meyer have described... 

All this i simulated on my mind because the circuit simulator does not have the asymmetrical capacitors... so i had to follow step by step analyzing whats going on with the potential over the circuit...

Remember that the sum of the potential around a closed loop is zero!

I thank Mr Ronnie Walker and team for the inspiration and for the coffees that didn't let me sleep!

We hope their team can share with us mortals the all points behind this.. 

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 15:38:16 pm »
the water cell is a variable capacitor capacitance depends on voltage

all these electrical circuit theories and nobody says where the energy will come from... it has to come from somewhere it can't be created or destroyed bla bla bla

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 17:01:50 pm »
Hello Geon

I guess the energy come from the electric potential action just as him said we are just relocating the atoms... i don't think we are breaking any rules doing this...

If the capacitor is already charged how can you add current to it?

i think the energy come from inside the atom as according to meyer words we are just releasing it.

the capacitance that changes if you change the voltage is the double layer capacitance... in series with it there is a much much lower capacitance in series (the water) having a resistor in parallel)... I'm not sure we are trying to hit that capacitance... rather i think this capacitance is what acts to restrict the current...

Also if the water is very pure it lacks the ions required for the double layer capacitance to exit..

My cells here has around 600Ohms at 60v applied dc..water around 7 or 8 PPM now... i'm doing graphs of the impedance of the cell as function of applied voltage..and ppm.. (purity) .and doing some other data analysis that should help understand more about it too..

I just found something very interesting... when first connected the cell initially consume more amps and this consume decay after the cell is charged.. .for example

it would draw 200ma and than reduce to 100ma with 60v applied... after its charged i can interrupt the circuit and it won't consume 200ma again it goes from 100ma...

the same happen if the cell is charged and i reverse the connections.. actually it takes few seconds to the cell get charged...

My best guess is that the gas bubbles forming on the electrodes reduce the current... but not only that.. because it wouldn't explain why it takes so long to charge and wouldn't explain the high current when reversed the wires.. my best guess is that i reverse the wires the gases entrapped on the electrodes acts as fuel cell..

Aoother thing i found is that the resistance is very high at very low voltage but rapidly decrease and than  increase again as i raise the voltage. 

i tested from 0 to 60v for now..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 20:40:59 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 21:02:59 pm »
The capacitance can vary also with pure water probably. Water acts as variable resistor because of dipole moment. 
If  there's no current then it's not electrolysis.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 23:57:13 pm »
I think thats a very strange behavior... on the data acquisition graph i can clearly see an exponential just like if it were a capacitor of huge value... i think the resistance is reduced by the bubbles but this huge charge that flows seems to go to charging this double layer capacitance since it should be a quite high value...

I think i can track the capacitance value with the values of the graph.... i will try this graph for different voltages to see if the exponential is different... 

If my water has 7ppm now and around 600ohms per cell how much would it be if the water was 0ppm ?

i'm going to check that now..

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 08:51:23 am »
You need hydrophillic electrodes and a radiant energy source preferably in the OH stretch region IR and UV.  That is if you want double layer with pure water.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 14:32:49 pm »
The voltage intensifier circuit works as follows..

the primary step up a pulse to the secondary coil... the pulse passes thru the diode and goes thru the two chokes to the water charging it. When the pulse terminates, the chokes reverse its voltage so across the diode and secondary (input) another positive pulse will come out, however there is a time with no voltage potential present to little negative . If the inductors are allowed to collapse to a higher voltage than the secondary the diode will conduct during pulse off too..  doubling the frequency

the frequency doubling can be seeing from the capacitor perspective too...

the higher the voltage the secondary collapse the higher the inductors will be allowed to collapse..and so on...so         During the collapse the capacitor and inductor voltage initially subtracts from each other although not changing the polarity of the cell or current flow since a coil resist the change in current with a voltage... thereto the pulse doubling... the choke acts as a modulator...

Since there is moment where the cell plus coil become zero volts my impression is that we can keep adding charges to the water during this time... here is what meyer talks restricted current allow voltage to take over and do the work...

I already made reference to this.   
Take a look at these two sections under the following link:  http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html

Extinction Frequencies

De-Q-ing the charging circuIt