Author Topic: Why plexyglass?  (Read 14242 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Why plexyglass?
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 19:28:36 pm »
something like a unidirectional potential is also a charged sphere attracting a balloon... its called force from induction atoms behave like that.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 09:47:53 am »
this is what I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_dispersion_force same happens from a non-uniform field...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 10:23:02 am »
more patents..

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 18:01:56 pm »
Hi folks,

I tried the setup as shown in the patent.
High voltage, with three electrodes.
Bottum electrode on the outside of a glas cup.
Also tried inside the glas cup.

Voltage was between 15kv and 70kv...

Not one buble.....
I was hoping on a bit more...
I have not tried to do this with chokes....
Anybody any advise?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 12:26:43 pm »
did you used the chokes?

I was thinking about and i guess the chokes must be pulsed too... probably pretty much like the proposed vic by meyer...

I think i understood the function of the resistance at the secondary coil as if it where to cancel the electromagnetic field with the opposition to the field to let the chokes when revert polarity to apply the high voltage to the water thru the resistive secondary so the induced voltage in the secondary is nullified by the resistance and as the direction the chokes take to discharge is opposite the current is limited but the electric field should be there!

just a thought...

Did you used 50kv diodes?

did you tried with higher isolation? did you connected the secondary to circuit ground or just the plane?

I discovered about the potential the following:

Inside a hollow sphere the potential is constant it has the same potential as the sphere itself, however the electric field is zero!

From the potential and the isolated capacitance and dielectric proprieties of water is possible to determine 3 things... the Electric Field), the frequency and the current to get the Efields..

I tried an approximation for the cylindrical case but is particularly inappropriate because when ln(b/a) tends to infinity the capacitance drops to zero! not like the isolated sphere case where the capacitance tends to 4PiEoR

Anyways is still possible to estimate... and for my estimative the capacitance of a single cell goes from 100 to 500pf  thats because the water has a 81k dielectric value.

what i mean is that if you charge a sphere in free space to 50kv you must add a given number of charges, if you simply drop this sphere in water you must add 81 times more charge for that same given potential to be achieved.   

I was also putting everything together to star my tests but i realized i got no diodes ( i burned all in my reserves)  i'm just missing that,,,

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2014, 12:52:03 pm »
For example

Parallel plates... If you Charge one plate to 50kv you get electric fields on both sides of the plate.

Outer tube... If you Charge one plate to 50kv you get electric fields only outside and maybe up and down but not inside...

Inner tube... just like outer tube...
or
if you apply opposite charge to it it will flip the electric field of the outer tube redirecting it to inside! forming a capacitance...

Now it becomes obvious that if you get insulation outside the outer tube the electric fields can be highly blocked leaving only the potential inside.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2014, 12:56:04 pm »
you could also conclude that for example if you charge the outer tube with positive very positive potential and its not insulated and is under water the electrons outside of it will suffer an action by the electric field... while inside the water remain undisturbed.... well lot to think

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 13:05:25 pm »
did you used the chokes?

I was thinking about and i guess the chokes must be pulsed too... probably pretty much like the proposed vic by meyer...

I think i understood the function of the resistance at the secondary coil as if it where to cancel the electromagnetic field with the opposition to the field to let the chokes when revert polarity to apply the high voltage to the water thru the resistive secondary so the induced voltage in the secondary is nullified by the resistance and as the direction the chokes take to discharge is opposite the current is limited but the electric field should be there!

just a thought...

Did you used 50kv diodes?

did you tried with higher isolation? did you connected the secondary to circuit ground or just the plane?

I discovered about the potential the following:

Inside a hollow sphere the potential is constant it has the same potential as the sphere itself, however the electric field is zero!

From the potential and the isolated capacitance and dielectric proprieties of water is possible to determine 3 things... the Electric Field), the frequency and the current to get the Efields..

I tried an approximation for the cylindrical case but is particularly inappropriate because when ln(b/a) tends to infinity the capacitance drops to zero! not like the isolated sphere case where the capacitance tends to 4PiEoR

Anyways is still possible to estimate... and for my estimative the capacitance of a single cell goes from 100 to 500pf  thats because the water has a 81k dielectric value.

what i mean is that if you charge a sphere in free space to 50kv you must add a given number of charges, if you simply drop this sphere in water you must add 81 times more charge for that same given potential to be achieved.   

I was also putting everything together to star my tests but i realized i got no diodes ( i burned all in my reserves)  i'm just missing that,,,

No chokes were used and my diodes were like 15kv, Fabio.

So, were in the setup should i put a choke?
What will or must the choke do in such manner that gas will be produced?