Author Topic: Why plexyglass?  (Read 14241 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Why plexyglass?
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2014, 15:13:40 pm »
seriously what setup?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 21:14:34 pm »
Steve the chokes will allow for resonance to happen and the in my point of view it generates a voltage that is blocked in current but its there in potential...

I would connect the bifilar chokes to those two diodes one to each and than the other two terminations to the cell.... 

i suggest you to try both ways ... adding or subtracting.. .and see how it goes..

i'm thinking about all this manipulation of potential that we are allowed to do with cillynders.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 21:17:30 pm by sebosfato »

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 10:24:50 am »
what are you trying to do?

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 13:35:53 pm »

We are trying to create HHO with high voltage  :P :D ;)

The setup is similar to the one in the patent in this topic...
I use a car bobine or two car bobines if i need 70kv...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 16:45:29 pm »

We are trying to create HHO with high voltage  :P :D ;)

The setup is similar to the one in the patent in this topic...
I use a car bobine or two car bobines if i need 70kv...

Exactly!

According to theory this is whats going to happen!

Steve try adding two coupled coils of same size after the diodes. 100turns.. maybe... each..

tell me what happens,, ...

I think the biggest area in there the water is better for the charge to get in... i mean all the inn tubes together might be for that or the all outer tubes together configuration

I'm not doing tests because i have no diodes. =(

wish i had those 40kv 1amp i left in italy .. .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 18:24:32 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
suggestion
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 12:07:15 pm »
I found simulating it on my mind that whatever inductance you add between the two diodes is going to make the frequency double... but is not actually sending a pulse relative to ground it sends current pulse that cuts thru the cell delayed after the pulse on and again delayed after the pulse terminates. Actually it doubles the frequency when the capacitor reach the applied voltage so its clear the coil reverts its voltage to keep charging it further to a voltage greater than the source. This current however cuts thru the cell only since the diodes and inductor form a closed circuit, the coil gets charged from the high voltage pulses negative and positive and thereto for each it doubles the pulse.

Probably stanley meyer figure of 1ma was between the secondary and ground... now i'm trying to understand if he added a capacitance in parallel with the secondary such that the resonance become parallel and therefor it should control the waveforms and the current would reduce at a certain frequency because of increased impedance....  is possible to achieve self resonance of the secondary inductor for example with meyer pll i've done that in 2007, you just need very high permeability cores. according to his impedance circuit probably the ca[pacitance is not across the secondary but across the chokes!

The right schematic for it is a modification of my resonant circuit that i presented in and ever since 2008

two pair of tubes

two diodes

capacitance become the isolated capacitance of the system... the higher is the number of inactive tubes inside the cell the greater will be the capacitance... or the outer tubes must be all together or all the inn tubes...

the coils goes between the diodes and the tubes

and high voltage is applied to one side of the coil... the coil should generate the current to get the reaction going. 

I suggest that every time you draw the meyer circuit and analyze it. think about this three things :
- the potentials of each electrode and at each point in the circuit
-the electric field at each part of the circuit
-the hidden components, like : capacitance relative to infinity ... 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 13:45:38 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 16:46:25 pm »
Of course there is more to it than i'm talking... i just love to talk to the wall... Is very sad to see so many guests...as guest they can't see the wonderful pictures we are posting bros....

Steve i think is very good idea to go for the big cell... but it must be isolated! the higher is the isolation the lower is the amps! i'm trying to add a capacitor to raise the capacitance a little bit!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 18:40:10 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
tesla
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 18:54:12 pm »
Isn't it acting just like the tesla toroid that goes over the top of the coil to add capacitance? but now think of it as being immersed in a water medium ... while still isolated from ground...

Meyer teaches that potential is doing the work since current flow is restricted to a ridiculous low value. thats because the electric field right after an electrode will decay squarely with distance but the very first gradient has the potential x electric field equivalency... the beauty of this is that you charge and electrode to a certain voltage and this voltage is the electric field right in the surface of the electrode.... is i understood it well...

of course in the case of cylinders or spheres you get inside of it zero electric field the field is aways outside, to get inside there must be opposite charge inside connecting the lines...

can anyone please prove that i'm wrong?