Author Topic: why our water capacitors don't resonate  (Read 859 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
why our water capacitors don't resonate
« on: February 28, 2014, 10:57:15 am »
I think that i found a good reason and it lays in the fact that up to 1v or so water is a very good capacitor, but over this it leaks...

the leakage has to do with the ions dissociating and providing a real charge to the plate whose lose its initial charge...

but how could we hinder the discharge of the ions thru the circuit we are trying to resonate to try to have a resonant cell?

I came to an idea... if you can have very pure water is not hard to get maybe 400v or eve 1000v across it with minor difficulties... Now the idea is to saturate the ionic flow providing this maybe up to 500v dc to the cell but thru a coil that acts as a choke...

than simply apply the high voltage pulses to the water from a amp limiting source such as that the current flowing in the source cancel out the voltage induced thereupon... This is going to force the ions into the circuit because of the phase of the pulses going to the water is some phase degrees in advance of the pulse going into the choke which is in turn retarded.

The main idea is that since the ions are separated the high frequency pulses goes first to the water and get blocked by the choke... But the choke has a magnetic field because of the dc. and this can be made in such way that the north pole is closer to the positive side where the choke is going to receive the pulse for ex.