Author Topic: The EPG mission  (Read 816 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
The EPG mission
« on: January 20, 2014, 14:15:15 pm »
I 'm thinking recently about the EPG and how should it work and how could it do what stan claimed..

I came to a conclusion that maybe meyer didn't used magnetic particles … he probably used a magnetic field to align the spin of the ions along the tube axis… such a manner to create the movement from the pump and use the primary coils just to rotate the ions in the solution while they travel at fast speed.

we all know that a charge moving has an associated magnetic field. the idea than is to impede the movement of the particles by induction so impeding the change of magnetic field by a loaded coil but accelerate those ions in efficient manner as to have a manner to transform the kinetic energy gained to electrical energy directly.. .

So why he used atoms and not electrons?

well atoms has a mass at least 2000x that of the electron if i remember good. so the energy an electron gain for a 1 v difference of potential is much smaller than the energy the atom gain. since they had the same charge,,

well but in particle accelerators they use oxygen charged to 6+ charge why? to have higher acceleration for that mass. ok

correct me if i'm wrong..

i'm saying this because if you get an electron and add 1 v to it it has one impact energy, if you get an ionized oxygen it has gained more energy much much more from the field…

So if meyer wanted to use the vacuum energy or the energy of the field it self without limitation he had to covert it to kinetic and than to electric somehow

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The EPG mission
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 20:44:10 pm »
In a particle accelerator the accelerating voltage potential is transfer to the particle… if you put 1 electron in a 100v potential it is going to hit the positive plate at 100ev of energy….  if you apply the same to a charged atom the impact is going to be the same but the speed much smaller…

If there was mass of a atom the velocity would be smaller witch in turn make the kinetic energy smaller but the momentum is going to be greater…

so the question is how to maintain ionized particles of only one polarity inside the EPG copper tubes?

in my opinion only if the tubes are insulated inside so as for it don't allow charge exchange with the tube… 

and still it needs an ionizer inside to keep the thing ionized…

what if theres a solution with net charge?