Author Topic: Several New Modern Inventions  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Several New Modern Inventions
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 12:53:32 pm »
The greater the Resistance the greater is going to be the amp restriction and lowers the power consumption. But there can be no voltage drop at this resistance.

According to my findings 10W is going to be enough for send the man to mars using water fuel.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 23:01:50 pm »
doesn't make sense ... >:( 3 hours wasted .. give more info voltage/E field drops with dielectrics, why in series?? the capacitors next to the electrolyte capacitor don't add anything....only act as resistors.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 03:00:49 am »
I'm going to start this tests probably tomorrow, because my prototype is not ready yet.

Basically, the voltage measured across the middle cell should be the same as on the others and they should share the same current because of the configuration. The voltage potential must be there in the middle if the amps are being correctly restricted.

Did you pulsed it? Measured the phase angles?

Well i can be wrong but it seems to me that is good way to go.

However they acted correctly if you applied dc... 

Your news make me worry, since i'm spending lot o time and money on this ideas...

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 07:44:51 am »
Don't worry I didn't test it on practice , only tested the theory and I don't see how this can work.. maybe I'm wrong, anyway voltage is a good way to go.. spends less than regular current electrolysis..I've read that when you interrupt a dc spark you get overvoltage spikes that arent bemf..maybe you can apply this to your capacitors..

do you mean to instead of connecting +- +- +- plates in series you connect the capacitors +- -+ +-  that way you can physically increase the voltage potential ... so when the negative plates are right next to each other it will physically increase voltage of the water in the middle..ofcoursey you need an insulator in between.. although when connected to a dc source every cap should have same voltage as source...

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:27:25 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 10:17:51 am »
Don't worry I didn't test it on practice , only tested the theory and I don't see how this can work.. maybe I'm wrong, anyway voltage is a good way to go.. spends less than regular current electrolysis..I've read that when you interrupt a dc spark you get overvoltage spikes that arent bemf..maybe you can apply this to your capacitors..

do you mean to instead of connecting +- +- +- plates in series you connect the capacitors +- -+ +-  that way you can physically increase the voltage potential ... so when the negative plates are right next to each other it will physically increase voltage of the water in the middle..ofcoursey you need an insulator in between.. although when connected to a dc source every cap should have same voltage as source...

Geon

The field outside a capacitor is ZERO!
Thereto connecting three capacitor in series having a lossy one in the middle will result in 2 caps charged and 1 uncharged since the charge pass thru it easily. This is the Very basics about capacitors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 00:45:15 am »
 the edges of the capacitor have flux going through them..what you said is true for ideal capacitors which have infinite size...

if it can't hold a charge then it's not a capacitor but a conductor.. give more details please what are you trying to do?

Re: Voltage Potential
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 16:19:47 pm »
A student was thinking what if i use the water as dielectric would it be any good?

What about a 4 plate series 1mm per gap cell having high voltage applied but on two of the three cavities the water has no electrolyte...

Since the dielectric is 81 ? what s going to happen?

A capacitor will pass a high frequency current.  So the cavity with electrolyte will function normally.  But will the non electrolyte cavities produce electrolysis?  If they do, then Meyer's plates can be insulated, still allowing the potential field to do its work.

This is an important enough question that the operation needs to be checked experimentally.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 20:10:48 pm »
Good points!

I'm Glad that you enjoyed it.