Author Topic: electric field screening  (Read 15841 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: electric field screening
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2013, 10:17:22 am »
Do you agree with me Steve? about how much voltage there was across water plates?

Now i came into a interesting though!

About geometric configuration and the electromagnetic field inside the cell!

Meyer said in the tech brief that he was using not only statical forces but also dynamic forces.... Well when he says dynamic forces in my opinion he meant that not only electrostatic forces are present and as such because a changing electric field must have associated with it a changing magnetic field perpendicular to the flow of current.

Electromagnetic waves travel at speed of light, but how does it apply for a water capacitor?

What about a coil instead of a high dielectric material? to restrict amps but allow voltage to take over?

Maybe you do not measure 70kv across the cell, but the cell is part of the closed circuit and the hv goes thru the cell.

A coil is doing restriction of course. First voltage goes, before amps flow.
If you cut off power at the moment that the current starts, then you have a possible meyer setup.

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2013, 02:19:31 am »
This would be somehow equivalent to applying high frequency indeed...

My point is! High voltage actually can do nothing to water in a burst like this having extremely low current! a capacitor is known by its major characteristic it can not change voltage instantly but it can change current instantly. For example you discharge a capacitor thru a resistor... At the instant the capacitor and resistor are in a close circuit the initial current is going to be maximum since voltage is pressure and resistor sets the time needed to the capacitor discharge.

So high voltage don't really goes thru the circuit its indeed across the spark gap and at the cell only few volts if so...

An inductor can change its voltage instantly but it can't change current instantly likewise.

If it was a capacitor discharging and somehow the spark gap is improved by making the contacts actually touch each other at every spark, than things could be different! Since high current can flow to charge up water rapdilly enough! But thats only considering ideal water with ZEro ions in it.

For real water is impossible to apply such high voltage fields without restricting the damn amps like meyer told us about!

• Global Moderator
Choke amp restriction
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2013, 02:19:51 am »
I meant in the post before the last, that stan may have used just used geometry and coils instead of high dielectric constant dielectric.... does any of you understand the reason i suggested it?

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2013, 06:20:43 am »
what if you make an aqueous non-electrolyte solution (for example w/sugar) maybe it would restrict more amps than DI water

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 09:21:40 am »
Good question geon... what about alcohol?

what is the capacitance of a coil?

The inductor can polarize instantly!

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Choke amp restriction
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 10:06:40 am »
I meant in the post before the last, that stan may have used just used geometry and coils instead of high dielectric constant dielectric.... does any of you understand the reason i suggested it?

I am with you on this theory, Fabio.

With the proper balance, we might see voltage with limited amps.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2013, 10:59:40 am »
The idea is basically a tubular cell having a coil of very thin wire possibly resistive wire and this wire is connected to the outer tube... but than outside of this modest big coil there is another electrode here the high voltage is applied, the coil restricts the amps but allows the electric field to pass.... 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2013, 17:58:08 pm »
what i mean is:

the resonant charging chokes are part of and are integrated in the cell assembly geometry!!! Placed just where the high dielectric would be in the tay hee patent ....

This way the coil acts like a dielectric with infinite k value and because of its length and resistance restricts the amps.

The E field from the high voltage plate polarizes the coil and so very high electric fields can be applied to water with little amp consumption.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 22:25:05 pm by sebosfato »