Author Topic: THE 8XXA circuit  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
THE 8XXA circuit
« on: August 20, 2012, 17:18:36 pm »
If you want to try this circuit, use the coils separate from each other in a core, with a gap between well insulated from each other and from ground, and pulse it with 99%duty cycle... voltage frequency.

The scr must handle the high voltage generated so you can ad as many scrs you want in series as long as the optocouplers are rated for this and the circuit arrangement is wise enough.   

• Global Moderator
Re: THE 8XXA circuit
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:28:25 am »
I was thinking, that maybe adding a coil with a diode to close the circuit during pulse off would save the switches from high voltages present

this coil acts as a primary during pulse off using the electricity of the discharge pulse.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 16:39:22 pm »

I'm want to stress that the bifilar arrangeme nt:

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2480.0;attach=11426)

What happens is that the positive going into the dot will come out the dot on the other coil, so although the it seems the inductanc es are canceling each other giving a small inductanc e as result, what really happens is that it will apply to the water negative zone because the negative exciter will be charged negativel y relative to ground, when the pulse is off the polarity than reverses and the energy in the coils will collapse. ..generat ing a second pulse of now in the positive choke sending a second positive pulse and the negative choke a negative pulse...

Thats because the direction of the current was different at the coils and the coupling is not perfect..

There might be a diode pointing, from ground, to the point of the diode coming from the positive, this will allow the collapse of the coils to end up at the cell not on the switch... 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 18:18:31 pm »
I think that i was completel y wrong when i said this circuit dont with resonance ...

There is a hidden capacitance from the cell to ground.. source of infinite positive and negative charges..

The infinite where potential is aways set to be zero...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 19:10:24 pm »
Well maybe not... i'm confuse now...

I was not considering back emf... would cancel induced voltage... well yet a secret...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 19:45:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 15:21:50 pm »
Well if the coils has the same number of coils and the wires has the same zero resistance it theoretically has 0 inductance.

Now things become interesting when the resistances of the wires are not equal...

think about that...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 15:34:49 pm »
This implies that the bemf will not be able to cancel the emf...  right?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 16:29:36 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 17:15:31 pm »
But as they are connected in series they should carry the same current... at resonance this is not necessarily true...