Electrolysis > Tube Cells

WFC Results of Secret Experimenter

(1/3) > >>

Fiditti:
One of our members is getting some very satisfactory results with his Meyer's cell on three different test vehicles.

He's showing a 57% improvement on a semitruck;

A 210% increase in a 1.6 liter Toyota car which figures out to 110 mpg;

A 115% increase in a 3.8 liter Grand Am Pontiac car with the same sized cell used in the Toyota.

I don't have any real particulars on the cell other than the car cells were 8-tube setups 24" in length with no chokes being used.  Two 25 amp diodes were used but no chokes.  Also, a Lawton circuit was being used.  I have no information on the size of cell being used in the semi, but I imagine it is a much bigger cell.

He does say that the cell is easy to replicate and that any mechanical person should be able to do so.  I will post more intel as it becomes available.

The gap is 1.5 mm and each of the outer tubes is slotted/vented.

itzon:
That's pretty impressive for a simple setup!

Can't wait to hear more.

Fiditti:
For whatever reason, it looks like the guy I was telling you about is gone.  He hasn't responded to my last five e-mails.  I hope he'll get back with me but at this point, I think he is gone for good. 

Fiditti:
I just heard back from the guy and he's still doing his tests.  He didn't share any updated material with me yet.  He still thinks he has something good.

pochintwin:
so how's this guy that you mention can we see his work on YouTube?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version