Stanley Meyer > Stan Meyers system 2

Start here your topics on the resonance waterfuelcell with HHO injectors system

<< < (3/4) > >>

webmug:

--- Quote from: outlawstc on February 07, 2010, 17:28:08 pm ---thats what the steam resonantors job was.. to instantly heat water... it would keep the water from freezing in the fuel tank

--- End quote ---
Thanks, outlawstc
The 'Voltage Flexing Process' and the 'VIC Switchover Circuit'  8)

br,
webmug

TeslianH2:
I have a similar question re. Meyer's unit during freezing weather.  Where I live we can get some serious weather conditions with temps dipping to sub-zero at times.  With nothing running overnite how does he get the engine started from a non-running condition?  The whole works would have frozen solid.  Maybe he just keeps it running continuously in an idle mode.

Dankie:
Hes got that steam resonator thing getting switched on if the water passes a cartain treshold .

This is always on even when the car is shutoff .

A tiny pulses of energy every 20 minutes or so keeps the water warm for the next day .

Even I could do that if I had the steam resonator .

TeslianH2:
hmmmmmmmmmm, if you do the calculations required to keep h2o above freezing at 1 cal. per gram per degree C. you'll see that a goodly amount of energy needs to be sustained and expended.  it's lot to ask of the battery if the engine is not running.

Dankie:

--- Quote from: TeslianH2 on February 07, 2010, 22:25:24 pm ---hmmmmmmmmmm, if you do the calculations required to keep h2o above freezing at 1 cal. per gram per degree C. you'll see that a goodly amount of energy needs to be sustained and expended.  it's lot to ask of the battery if the engine is not running.

--- End quote ---

Thats because the Steam resonator is like a godly efficient heater and is on its own an OU like device .

Its works with "particle impact" as they say ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version