Projects by members > WaytoGo

Possible ways to reduce amps and increase gas

(1/3) > >>

WaytoGo:
Have had an idea some time and that was/is to use engine waste heat since the thermostat is 92 degree. C 
So i tested a small cell in straight tapwater today with different temperatures and measured the amp consume.

1. Tapwater at 16 degree.C  used steady 0,48 amps and the output was not measured, but output was remembered for the next test.

2. Heated tapwater at over 90 C. to start with and about 75 at end of test. Amp was 0,42 and the gas output was close to doubled according to test number 1.
    The bubbles looked also bigger with hot water.

Hot water reduce amps and give an higher gas output?...

This was interesting :)

outlawstc:
it makes sense.. heat in the water during  a cold process to the water.. the cold process (voltage)is trying to throw the atoms electons out of balance with magnetic forces into a expanded state. the heat in the water is a tempature difference. and heat makes water go further out of balance  into a expanded state.. so that creates 2 relative forces that are enhancing each other and working together??

outlawstc

Dankie:
unless thats a steam resonator you got , the energy you would have to spend to get that water hot is enormous .

Not such a good thing sorry .

WaytoGo:

--- Quote from: Dankie on March 28, 2009, 17:03:50 pm ---unless thats a steam resonator you got , the energy you would have to spend to get that water hot is enormous .

Not such a good thing sorry .

--- End quote ---

The engine get hot when it is running anyway so i am not spending energy... I'm just using it instead of wasting it.

WaytoGo:
Amp reducing is the waytogo ;D, and i have two more amp reducing ideas at the moment.
One of them is tested to work fantastic a while ago, and the other is not tested yet because it must be build first and i wonder often why Stan never did this!!!
It is so good it is worth a patent.... and does not exist anywhere because i have invented it.

The long term idea is to combine hot water from engine waste heat with these two new amp reducing ideas and make more hydrogene than ever at a close to zero cost.

I will share my ideas when i got the results for sure and if this forum exist and you are nice to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version