Projects by members > Haithar

Chris R. Eccles Water Fracture Apparatus

(1/7) > >>

haithar:
Hello there, i'm currently trying to replicate the simple patent i attached as a pdf file to determine if the voltage-only science is valid. As many people have concluded the key is having nearly no amps and a great amplitude of voltage at a higher frequency (usually up to some khz).

Stan Meyers patent which we all know has one difficulty: getting high voltage and inhibiting amps over a greater amount of time. He is using a variable power supply or a car battery, steps the voltage up by the factor 3 and then seeks resonant condition in a lc-series-circuit. Without resonance the voltage won't be high enough and the amps would be too high. But the capacitance which is determined by the water itself and changes when you use other water or if it heats up over time or if there is gas in it makes it hard to tune the circuit so that he is always oscilating at its resonant frequency.
I found an interesting text in the Chapter 10 pdf about this: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf
(http://a.imagehost.org/t/0414/excerpt.jpg)

Anyway, so the problem is current inhibiting, the tube cost is also high because grade 316L stainless steel is used, well, some people tried insulating their tubes but would it not be easier to use a concept in which the capacitor plates are not in contact with water? the problem of amp inhibiting is no more, because the electrodes are insulated via 2mm plexiglass on both sides! also you don't need a resonating circuit because you can easily use a hv transformer to get high voltage without current.

here the measurements by which i build the thing:
(http://a.imagehost.org/t/0948/measurements.jpg)

the electronics are also very simple, some nand-gates, some and-gates, a constant 555 circuit and i use my mikrocontroller pwm for the other pwm. i also bought high voltage cable, although i now think it isn't necessary because of the extremely low amps. i plan to use two flyback-transformers from old televisions.
and last but not least the pdf itself, posted here on the forums as well:
WO9846349A1.pdf (709 KB) or as a text-scan: WFCNewProcess.pdf (63 KB)

Steve:

--- Quote from: haithar on August 09, 2009, 22:19:57 pm ---Hello there, i'm currently trying to replicate the simple patent i attached as a pdf file to determine if the voltage-only science is valid. As many people have concluded the key is having nearly no amps and a great amplitude of voltage at a higher frequency (usually up to some khz).

Stan Meyers patent which we all know has one difficulty: getting high voltage and inhibiting amps over a greater amount of time. He is using a variable power supply or a car battery, steps the voltage up by the factor 3 and then seeks resonant condition in a lc-series-circuit. Without resonance the voltage won't be high enough and the amps would be too high. But the capacitance which is determined by the water itself and changes when you use other water or if it heats up over time or if there is gas in it makes it hard to tune the circuit so that he is always oscilating at its resonant frequency.
I found an interesting text in the Chapter 10 pdf about this: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf
(http://a.imagehost.org/t/0414/excerpt.jpg)

Anyway, so the problem is current inhibiting, the tube cost is also high because grade 316L stainless steel is used, well, some people tried insulating their tubes but would it not be easier to use a concept in which the capacitor plates are not in contact with water? the problem of amp inhibiting is no more, because the electrodes are insulated via 2mm plexiglass on both sides! also you don't need a resonating circuit because you can easily use a hv transformer to get high voltage without current.

here the measurements by which i build the thing:
(http://a.imagehost.org/t/0948/measurements.jpg)

the electronics are also very simple, some nand-gates, some and-gates, a constant 555 circuit and i use my mikrocontroller pwm for the other pwm. i also bought high voltage cable, although i now think it isn't necessary because of the extremely low amps. i plan to use two flyback-transformers from old televisions.
and last but not least the pdf itself, posted here on the forums as well:
WO9846349A1.pdf (709 KB) or as a text-scan: WFCNewProcess.pdf (63 KB)

--- End quote ---

Well, if you have questions for Tad, he is a member here....
And keep us up to date with it. If you manage to get that working, you would be the first with a working replica.

Best regards
Steve

haithar:

--- Quote from: Steve on August 09, 2009, 22:41:03 pm ---
And keep us up to date with it. If you manage to get that working, you would be the first with a working replica.

Best regards
Steve

--- End quote ---
i think this one is especially interesting because the patent refers to the Tay-Hee Han-, to the Meyer and another patent, and it's also an international patent. I guess if they have an international patent he must have had a working device, at least patents here in germany require that.

i have found a thread on the wfc forum, but no one seemed to care about this one really. do you know anyone who tried to replicate this?

Steve:

--- Quote from: haithar on August 09, 2009, 22:49:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: Steve on August 09, 2009, 22:41:03 pm ---

Best regards
Steve

--- End quote ---
i think this one is especially interesting because the patent refers to the Tay-Hee Han-, to the Meyer and another patent, and it's also an international patent. I guess if they have an international patent he must have had a working device, at least patents here in germany require that.

i have found a thread on the wfc forum, but no one seemed to care about this one really. do you know anyone who tried to replicate this?

--- End quote ---

Hallo nachbar,

Well, i did some tests on that, some time ago.
I went up to 8kV and i didnt see 1 bubble.
The test was done with tapwater.
I stopped there.
But dont let that stop you.

Steve

Dankie:
who says high voltage is necessary ? Most transformers are not quick enough DC pulsing , it becomes expensive for exotic transformers , not really an isue tho if you are serious .

Im thinking medium voltage 24 to 600 with proper impedance matching . Now that is something new and workable .

And when the impedance changes , you tune your setup or your frequency . PLL controlled . This is where I think most people fail also , these 2 key systems is where the complexity lies . That sputtering Kinesisfilms was probably right .

Low voltage = easy to find caps .

Stephen Meyers said is was about the phasing of current and voltage is important , not just high voltage .

The VIC cell is dificult to get phasing with , its not reactive at all , its just crappy water ,  that is the big mystery to me .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version