Alternative Energy > Overunity devices

Steorn Orbo

<< < (2/5) > >>


--- Quote from: Donaldwfc on February 02, 2010, 04:07:50 am ---The guy has a fancy scope, and talks in circles, he has something that spins and looks nice...
JLN did a replication, and I think he has positive results, which may give the technology some merit, however based on the videos from this guy, he has a lot more development adn demonstrations to do before I take much of an interest.

--- End quote ---
That's a scope we use at college too, nothing fancy about it, only horribly expensive. I read that they will publish data for everyone to evaluate on their website soon.

Does anyone know what type the optical sensors are which everyone uses? For example JNaudin here:

I searched the internet for half an hour now without any part that i could use. Can anyone help? Naudins version seems to be an Integrated Circuit (IC), at least it looks like that in his schematics.

Not sure what they are called, but I think they just tell the difference between black and white, and he has a piece of black electrical tape to trigger the sensor. (unless i am thinking of a different device...)

people build small robots with them and have them follow the black line of electrical tape.

yea but whats the name of this devices  :D

optical isolator, optical coupling device, optocoupler, photocoupler, or photoMOS

Is this what you are looking for.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version