Author Topic: Martial Law  (Read 1412 times)

JAFO

Martial Law
« on: December 28, 2008, 23:55:40 pm »

Have any of you news from your areas? What's going on in your town? Anything interesting related to Martial Law? Is the US Military training in town?

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Martial Law
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 00:50:34 am »
wtf are you saying , its not martial law I just looked on youtube .

• 50+
Re: Martial Law
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 01:17:36 am »

Dont get panicked , this is just what Bush wants . Obama is way way better than Bush , give the guy a chance .

All he needs is a bunch of broke *  starving citizens panicking and revolting in the streets to actually start a real martial law . Dont let the fear get to ya , its the same old Alex Jones boogey man technique.

Just concentrate on the solutions and forget that shit , just make your free energy stuff and stay focused , this is stuff you have power on .

• 50+
martial law
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 06:31:22 am »
JAFO , I have seen your posts on every site , there is no martial plz do not spread fear . I need at least 1 more year of calmness dont get me nervous .

Its time to get busy on the solutions and forget about the problems , this is the only way to stay sain in all this .

You could just get swallowed with all the fear on the net right now , its all fukin depressing and shidt . Rarely positive these days

But we have something positive going on here on ionizationx , they are serious guys and if we work as a team and not be greedy and help out eachother things will work out . Right guys ?