Author Topic: Beware of disinfo...  (Read 6589 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Beware of disinfo...
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 06:12:05 am »
Lead never follow!

Dankie leads the way to disinformation.

Lol disinformation ???

Find me proof of a successful Bob Boyce replication , plz , prove me that i'm wrong...

i agree with you dankie where is bob boyce ???who placed stan meyers on youtube who placed all these pdfs on the internet and they all say open source in my beliefs once somebody reach unity or over unity the first thing is he will try to sell it .

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 09:18:21 am »
you can ask to see a successful any replication......almost nothing in free energy is ever replicated.......so stop worrying about disinfo and just start doing your own research.....if your so afraid of disinfo it leads me to think that your following others information......IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER THEN FEAR DISINFO.....but if you are on your own path then you have nothing to worry about.

dankie you are contradicting yourself

why should you care about disinfo if your doing your own research?

are you researching? or are you researching others research?

just stop worrying about disinfo and focus on your goal, put the distractions away.

by worrying about disinfo you are wasting your energy.

NOW IF YOU ARE BASING ALL OF YOUR WORK OFF OF SOMEONE'S STEP BY STEP PROCESS THEN YOU ARE A FOLLOWER AND SHOULD WORRY. (maybe that's why boyce has never been replicated)

but if you understand concepts then who can stop that?

leaders dont worry, followers should.

so what are you really dankie?

Don't lead if you are a sheep yourself.

• OO-Rah!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 12:09:56 pm »
kinesisfilms

;D BRAVO!!!!!  ;D

I agree,  You are either a follower or a leader. And I would hope we have some leaders here. Leaders look at what has been shown to them, And sort out the bull. Then come to there own conclusions.

Come to think of it, dankie , I here alot coming out of you. But where are your experiments, Are you with those MIB.  ???  LOL

Spike

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 15:16:34 pm »
I agree on Spike here.
Dankie, show us yr tests... ;)
Prove to us that you are a walker and not only a talker.

br
Steve

• 50+
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 15:40:10 pm »
I agree on Spike here.

br
Steve

I agree with Steve. He has been posting every minute but has not shown any proof of his work. If he wants us to buy that wire he is selling he should at least give us some proof that it has worked for him.

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 16:09:40 pm »
We agree as well!

Prove to us that you are a walker and not only a talker and a stalker!

IndianaBoys

I agree on Spike here.

br
Steve

• 50+
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 17:01:37 pm »
Excuse my cockyness but the truth just bit me in the arse !

Soon my friends , soon , i still dont have all the materials now ...

i can post a pic  that proves to you all that i have been 100% right on everything .. And will put you miles of your current understanding ...

but i wont do that ... it would be too much of a giveway...

Besides i already posted many times ...

One thing that i know now is that the OU factor of this technology is not what it seems to be ... we are all at the starting point there , everybody  , all these electrolyser experiments count for shit in my book ...

As i said before... Stan switches gears without you even knowing about it ... but most dont know this lol... heck most of you cant even understand the tech brief...

I'm surprised by this lack of respect ... i have dished out insanely deep info that turned out to be 100% correct ... and this is the thx i get... I'll remember this .

• 50+
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 17:52:50 pm »
So where is the proof that the Bob Boyce replication has been successful... i dare you to find it...

I looked at 25 google pages still nothing

Seriously i dont give a shit ... i havent learned anything here , nothing at all ... Nobody has even inspired me of a singe idea ...

Lol the only thing worth remembering , that i saved on my harddrive ,  is the resonant charging choke definition from the electronics dictionnary Kinesis brought...