Author Topic: Beware of disinfo...  (Read 6592 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Re: Beware of disinfo...
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 00:01:20 am »
you can ask to see a successful any replication......almost nothing in free energy is ever replicated.......so stop worrying about disinfo and just start doing your own research.....if your so afraid of disinfo it leads me to think that your following others information......IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER THEN FEAR DISINFO.....but if you are on your own path then you have nothing to worry about.

dankie you are contradicting yourself

why should you care about disinfo if your doing your own research?

are you researching? or are you researching others research?

just stop worrying about disinfo and focus on your goal, put the distractions away.

by worrying about disinfo you are wasting your energy.

NOW IF YOU ARE BASING ALL OF YOUR WORK OFF OF SOMEONE'S STEP BY STEP PROCESS THEN YOU ARE A FOLLOWER AND SHOULD WORRY. (maybe that's why boyce has never been replicated)

but if you understand concepts then who can stop that?

leaders dont worry, followers should.

so what are you really dankie?

Don't lead if you are a sheep yourself.

I dont know what you mean kinesis , are you saying that the tech brief and Stan meyers are not worth following ?

I already analyzed the possibility that Stans work might be disinfo... I came to the conclusion that it was highly unlikely , nobody has that kind of acting skills... And even the MIB  are not competent enough to think of such an extensive disinfo campaign.

The Meyer family is well known in ohio i have chatted with an Ohio resident who often supplied Stan with different materials... He was indeed a very busy and christian guy ...

I also doubt the tech brief was tampered with , he refers to so many pictures straight from the tech brief , including my beloved vic coil 6-1 made of stainless steel... he even describes it lightly in the colorado video..

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 03:30:30 am »
no where am i saying the tech brief is disinfo.......i'm saying that instead of just following the tech briefs cute little photos step by step.....learn what is actually going on.....then replicate.

you and this "MIB" as 2curiousWFC has said to you already your nowhere near any point where the MIB would follow you.......you are nothing to them......if you want to walk around your town acting like the government is watching you then knock yourself out a good game of pretend is always fun for the young.......but where you stand now.......no one is following you or watching you....

when you have a fully replicated device........then begin to pretend for real......then it is better to be safe than sorry.....but for now relax and focus on what is actually going on......YOU TRYING TO BRING YOUR THEORIES INTO REALITY......

the tech brief is not a step by step guide.......so don't treat it like one.......the tech brief is a reference......you learn things outside of it and why they work......then you refer to the tech brief to see where you are.........a reference. not a step by step guide......if it was.....this would have long been replicated.......stan left us the key to opening the door to learning and thinking differently.......he left us the option to walk through that door......he never walked us through it......he died before that could ever happen.

so here is an internet smack in the face telling you to focus on your goals to replicate.....REPLICATE REPLICATE REPLICATE.....LEARN LEARN LEARN......DONT FOLLOW STEP BY STEP.......UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS AND APPLY THEM.......FOCUS once you have successfully replicated it then you can preach MIB MIB.......but for now will smith has other things to do.

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 01:57:45 am »
check this out dankie. bob boyce partnered up with a company called the cell. started by a company called premelters. they make induction heating devices. based out of sanford florida. heres there videos of bobs production and the web stie.

http://www.thecell.cc/information/about-us

http://www.youtube.com/user/premelters

• 50+
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 02:15:38 am »
Very nice .

I guess now would be the time to purchase one of these kits , assuming its not too expensive .

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 02:27:08 am »
lol i think its like 1500 bucks.. and you gotta buy the whole system.. can just buy the cell. or its componets.. still its not what were lookin for.. since were looking for probly  about  170 liters per minute just to idle a 350 motor .

• Pochin Hydrogen
  • Hydrogen to Drive
    • PochinTwin Hydrogen
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 04:23:43 am »
this cells do suck up amps 200amp one of them...  :o