Author Topic: Beware of disinfo...  (Read 6590 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Beware of disinfo...
« on: November 17, 2008, 01:30:02 am »
to all future experimenters , beware of the disinfo on the internet ... CIA counter-intel is doing its job well... the goal here is to mislead amateurs in big expensive projects so they give up forever , the goal is to break the will ...

If you think the internet has full of incredible knowledge and that surely you will find the answer on the net.... think again , the internet is a massive social weapon that the CIA uses... not to mention that 99,9999% of all posts is nonsense..

For example , there was the 2012 spook that scared millions of people for months... obviously it was a CIA psy-ops that took on a life of its own , the goal was to send off all the hippies in a spiritual quest ... the goal was to make them inactive politically..

Regarding free-energy , the disinfo is massive .... First there was ravi/lawtons , who kept everyone busy for a year at least with the never ending conditionning... If it didnt work people just kept on conditionning...

Then there was the sr1919 plasma plug / steam motor , he just recently made a trash video to extend the life of his disinfo...

Then theres the bedini motor , obviously this has no torque and cant power any kind of load , Stan said it himself , perpetual motion doesnt = overunity...

Now theres the Bob Boyce  replication , ive seen dudleyengineering claim 20 people have replicated this .... well ive looked everywhere, and i mean everywhere... ive seen one guy who tried  to replicate it , and he still didnt post any results .... and theres a video on youtube of some old guy with a truck. Thats it.... some old guy with a truck with no gas measurements , and one frustrated experimenter... thats it... thats the proof... Also peswiki that disinfo site claims successful replications .... lies again... more lies...

Big oil is a trillion dollar business , dont you think they have a bunch of smart people working against us ? Dont you think they would contact somebody like Bob Boyce and offer him a payout  ? These are military strategists , psychologists  we are talking about here .... these are the people who run the world ... they know most OU experimenters are amateurs and cant think or research  for themselves , they know what buttons to press... they got you by the balls...

And when everybody has finally realised that a certain project doesnt work its off to another step-by-step pdf from panacea... and the next one... And sometimes a character like Bob Boyce shows up to make it seem credible... they have to give a human face to their disinfo...

Trust nobody , especially those same old panacea pdf....Stop being naive ... your being laughed at by the CIA...

• 50+
Re: Beware of disinfo...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 01:33:52 am »

http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?topic=423.135

the only proof i found on the net....

Somebody plz find some more.

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 02:52:36 am »
bro if i thought  the bedini motor was worthy of making dont you think id be studying that instead... Its too unpractical  , small motor has no  power...

I'm talking about the panacea stuff here plz dont confuse this with other genius type of magnetic motors 200 hp self-running that we can only dream of ...

One thing is for sure the bedini motor is nothing like Troys Reid's magnetic motor....it has no power.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 03:55:56 am »
troy reed's motor ran a car.......that is power alone.....

your a disinformed person suffering from paranoia.

breathe......

thw world is evil

but your only making it worse.

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 04:08:19 am »
troy reed's motor ran a car.......that is power alone.....

your a disinformed person suffering from paranoia.

breathe......

thw world is evil

but your only making it worse.

me disinformed ? you must have your head stuck in the sand....

Lol learn to read correct pronounciations...

Obviously i can what the motor can do with my own eyes what it does...

• 50+
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 04:09:51 am »
poopy
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:33:55 am by dankie »

• 50+
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:38 am »
Lead never follow!

Dankie leads the way to disinformation.

Lol disinformation ???

Find me proof of a successful Bob Boyce replication , plz , prove me that i'm wrong...

• Yes I got Jolted,
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 05:52:22 am »
Dankie

I agree with you. there is alot of desinfo in the net.