Author Topic: Obamania  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• 50+
Obamania
« on: November 11, 2008, 00:19:07 am »
I used to like Obama better than Mccain but now i wish it was Mccain that was president....

Seriously who the fuck is this guy ? Webster Tarpley is right.... he is just a political property of the banksters.... He has been groomed all his life for this very purpose...

Re: Obamania
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 00:28:58 am »
mccain and obama are one in the same.......and regardless of who is president the federal reserves mathematical decline is february of 2009....welcome amero..........and the constitution was history.......i stood in in line for 5 hours to vote for ron paul.

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 22:45:34 pm »
Heh i guess you will be praying for that chinese and russian invasion when that mad shit starts happening ...

Lets just hope all they wanna do is loot you and then gtfo of that country without any need for killing anybody ...  they already looted everything the Holocaut part might not happen ...

As long as they leave you alone with your freedom and your knowledge theres a chance .... The people need to start taking care of themselves  , isolate themselves  .... theres nothing else to do really...

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 00:20:41 am »
no invasions....that is probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard......read a book or two....no invasions that would be the opposite of a one world government.......im slowly understanding the idiotic remarks and statements of the few on this forum....they speak as if they know and literally i can see how small they are.......hahah capacitance of zero.......yeah you know what your doing alright.

fiditti i am in the process of making a tiny page with nothing but useful information......most likely wont be done for a long time.....but i will keep you updated since you requested my sources of information......

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 00:42:28 am »
So whats gonna happen Kinesis ?

A financial crash with mass starvation and fema bread lines , a Holocaust with mass extermination via bioweapons , a fake alien invasion or a real chinese invasion  ?

lets play the price is right .

tester

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 01:12:12 am »
The way i see it the Economy is scrood.

You see cops Placing mercadies benz bicycles in the west side of town for bait, causing poor ones to steal it. You see Cops pretending to be prostotuts, to Bait the working men in. Its sick to pay prostotuts and this type of stuff causes aids etc,,. It is good to get them off our streets. "lets all praise our law for this, the way they handle it." yeah right

What you do not see is that the poor man that taken the mercadies bicycle and the guy that was baited by the prostotute, is that 1 paid his ticket with money and the other with jail time.
Basicly, the guy arrested for prostitution just paid the poor guy that stolen the bicycle, how is that so? Well the poor man can not afford to pay his ticket, so he has to rough it out in jail, the money from the working man that wanted the prostitute, his ticket was used to take care of housing the poor mans way in jail, such as food and what not. The problem here is, the west side needs money, because they need to pay their damn tickets! Cant keep feeding them for free.... We have here jails full of people that dont pay tickets, they can not make money this way. The economy is scrood.

So let the lower people have the money, and find ways to get it back, "Make it circulate." This is what i see for example. The problem is, "money isn't circulating" The solution is, "make it circulate." just wait, you'll see it soon. Just my thoughts on whats going on.

I see it to get better and worse at the same time. Atleast something good will come from it.

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 04:19:53 am »
So whats gonna happen Kinesis ?

A financial crash with mass starvation and fema bread lines , a Holocaust with mass extermination via bioweapons , a fake alien invasion or a real chinese invasion  ?

lets play the price is right .

non of the above.

you can play the price is right......maybe luck can help you out.

i have an extensive amount of knowledge on a couple of future events that will take place.......but so far everyones little "beliefs" are way beyond what is in actuality.......yes the world is an evil place......but the environment will strike back.....remember polar shifts happen systematically every 10,000 years....something you learn in an earth space class.....the magnetic polarity of the sea bottom soil along the mid atlantic ridge changes in intervals of 10,000 years......so let's just say the NWO plan takes a dramatic halt then proceeds later......there is still time.......and even evil intentions are dulled out by the ever awakening sheep.....i urge you to all pick up a book......and learn everything......the moment you collect one piece of eye opening information it leads to the next......from one leaf to the branch to trunk to the roots.....and now you understand a tree......trying to explain this is almost physically impossible.....true knowledge is different........imagine being told how to ride a bike and operate it......you know everything about the bike.....how to fix it and switch gears......but you don't know how to ride it......this is knowledge...it's second hand.......now say you know all of the prior and you can ride the bike......you truely know the bike......this is real knowledge.....EDUCATE YOURSELVES.....don't expect someone to educate you.......dont just listen and follow.....listen and then take your own path on your own beliefs not the beliefs from others.......

the paths some of the users on this board choose have no ground beneathe them.....they think there path is different......but there isn't even a path.....they have closed there eyes to sight and have relied on their dark view of closed eyelids to guide them.....goodluck......maybe you might win the washing machine.

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 04:24:38 am »
and i read your comment fiditti before you deleted it......

sorry for trying.........

dont ask for anything again if that is how you feel.

but im still doing it regardless.