Author Topic: ZEITGEIST THE MOVE: THE FEDERAL RESERVE  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

ZEITGEIST THE MOVE: THE FEDERAL RESERVE
« on: October 11, 2008, 17:01:59 pm »
feature=related

So, who here has seen this, and what did you think?

To my understanding it is these people that have prevented Stan's technology in getting out, because it would destroy all their work and give unlimited freedom to all the earth.

• 50+
Re: ZEITGEIST THE MOVE: THE FEDERAL RESERVE
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 18:57:00 pm »
I think they are gangsta , i kinda admire them in a crazy kind of way , just like i love Tony Montana .

h2opower

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 09:23:34 am »
Right now there is a plan going on to end America. The bailout plan was part of this plan for it dumped about 7 trillion dollars into the system to devalue the dollar. Watch this video and know that acceptance of the Amero is acceptance of the North American Union:
By Feb. 2009 they are going to make this choice for us all, and accept the Amero on our behalf. If this happens America 1776-2009 and it will be lost without a shot being fired. Tell everyone and anyone so We The People know. As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be a way to stop this plan for our voice has been cut out of the process all the way.

It's seems they win this round, but who knows what the future brings, right? Better get you asses into gold and silver or else.

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 16:30:41 pm »
h2opower,

There is a way:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5mhpi_ufo-truth-clifford-stone-robert-dea_tech

There is quite a bit of chatter on the net related to Tuesday October 14, 2008 (Google search it) many will witness and become believers.

We are not alone and all the great works evolving from Ionizationx.com will have an easier time manifesting.

The shifts have been subtle to this point but go outside and experience the sunshine on your body today, gaze upon nature and all its wonder and detect the differences compared to last week.

There is a higher power at work and divine intervention is on its way to be of great assistance.

Keep up the great work as  these technologies are very much supported and  will be evident very soon.

IndianaBoys