Author Topic: END GAME  (Read 3882 times)

tester

END GAME
« on: September 30, 2008, 05:49:51 am »
Please See the video END GAME, post your thoughts on it here. 

Fiditti

Re: END GAME
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 21:20:16 pm »
Hydrocars,

I watched a segment on the movie.  I need to get the whole movie.  This is all very scary stuff indeed.  I don't know how the masses are going to be able to derail it and keep it from happening.  It looks like the bad guys pretty much did all they needed to do to assure the collapse of the free world as we know it.  There is only one way that I know of to solve this problem and I can't discus it on the main channel.  The dumbed down masses wouldn't go for it any way.  Once they figure it out, it will be to late for them and us.  Nobody in my area wants to hear and/or talk about this subject. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 13:44:11 pm by Fiditti »

h2opower

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 10:40:01 am »
This water for fuel technology gives you a way out of the system they are trying to create, it gives humanity a choice. Just like Pres Bush said you will either choose to be with them or choose to be without them, but in the end it comes down to choice. I for one already know there is no way I will get chipped or accept the Real ID card, so for me the choice has been made.

This choice will take me on a very hard journy, one that more than likely will cost my life and perhapes that of my family. But we will be free of the system of, control, coruption, fear, and lies. Free to think, free to live without fear, free to be all we can be, and most of all, free to be happy in life. This technology gives a choice, in the end everyone desirves the right to choose, that's why it has too be free so people can live free or die hard.

The passing of Nibiru will make a lot of changes to the earth and wipe out large portions of the earths population, this technology can help people survive. It is the key too space travel and if NASA wasn't fully controled by them they would see that this technology offers humanity something no one in our histroy has ever had before, a way out of the path of destruction of Nibiru. But like crabs in a bucket humanities worst are pulling everyone that just about makes out of the bucket back inside to start all over again. Just think how many times you have heard of this technology being supressed and stomped out. Each and every time it has help aid in mans own destruction for profit, control, and greed holds humanity in a stand still and all we do is walk side ways like a crab. 

History repeats itself because everyone only thinks of tomorow, and never of yesterday. But the worste is when history is covered up and/or altered to keep the masses in the dark, so they are easily controled by the few. The sheeple is what they are known as now, just follow the leader with no real thoughts of where they are going or what they are doing, always their minds too the future. They just let the dog lead them anywhere and everywhere, and just like the Matrix they know not what they are doing and run around completly oblivious to the real reality of thier situations. 

3,600 years is a long time to pass down a story from one generation to the next, and thus Nibiru is all but forgotten everytime it comes around. But this time is different in that videos will be made of it and it will be documented for every future genaration for times to come, with color corrected, image enhansed, digital images. This time it will not go fully forgotten as in the past times it's pass our way. Now when it comes around the elite would have us tied up in a war so maximum death results due to people focusing on the war. Where to run, I don't know yet, but I sure hope that a lot of humanity survives this passer by  of Nibiru.

h2opower.

Fiditti

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 13:56:53 pm »
H2opower,

Thanks  for the information.  I do agree with you.  The real ID card is almost here.  It will be chipped so they can follow the holder of the card by satelite.  It will be the same chip  they chip folks with later.  To not take the  real ID  card someone will be canceling their  retirement check from the government.  I guess it  soon won't make any difference, because things will be different very soon and there won't be a retirement check any more anyway.  There are some crazy things getting ready to happen and most people  won't even know what's going on.  They wouldn't believe it if you told them.

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 16:04:18 pm »
Guys,

Please, its just a movie.
Just like the matrix .....

In real life the matter is that normal people also have power.
Its like a company.
I am in real life a manager for a company with 1000 people.
If all those 1000 people are leaving the company, i do not have any company left.
So, do not forget the power of the collective.

Ps.

However, a nice quick USB port in my head would be nice... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

br
Steve

Fiditti

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 16:34:40 pm »
stevie1001,

I wish I could convince myself it was just all fiction.  Then, I woud be able to sleep much better at night.  Thanks for sharing.

tester

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 07:59:10 am »
lol, its not just a movie, its a real one... Please watch it before you comment on it, as you get to hear real phone calls etc,,. The first time i missed alot, but the second time of watching it i seen stuff i had missed, and its scary because several things are pointed out and Then Proved.

Go to ebay and spend 5 bucks if you have extra cash, watch it and have a beer. Better yet, If you have a high speed connection go watch it for free. Its boring, but it gets better.

h2opower

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 09:01:58 am »
lol, its not just a movie, its a real one... Please watch it before you comment on it, as you get to hear real phone calls etc,,. The first time i missed alot, but the second time of watching it i seen stuff i had missed, and its scary because several things are pointed out and Then Proved.

Go to ebay and spend 5 bucks if you have extra cash, watch it and have a beer. Better yet, If you have a high speed connection go watch it for free. Its boring, but it gets better.

Well put, people think that because it's a movie it's ment for entertainment, they asume that all situations shown are just make belive. These power elites want the world, and they want the world with 85% of it's current inhabitance gone. That is why I bring up the planet that is headed our way, for it is going to kill a lot of people and the rich elite already have their Noahs arc built and ready to go. This planet is about the close to the size of Jupiter, and the magnetic fields are going to pull on this planet and what ever is the heavyest land mass will be in the direction of the planet Nibiru. That's right a sort of pole shit, and since the most mass on the planet is in the soulth pole guess what? It will be on the equator when it's all over.

They will have us in WWIII when this forgoten planet swings through, while they quitely slip inside of their safe haven. We will already be running short on food supplies, and all ecconomies stuggling for life. Then blam, out of the clean blue planet Nibiru wins the war, and they will come out after it's aftermath and lay claim to the whole planet. That seems to be their master plan as far as I can tell. Here in America they have made what looks like black plastic coffens and are storing them around the country right out in the open in some places. Maybe they are planning to do a humanitarian mission and spead some type of fast killing germ so we don't have to suffer planet Nibiru's wrath. In anycase the stage is being set as we speek on this right now.

Go ahead and belive the Mass media machine and toss all of these warnings in the perverbal nutjob bag if it makes you feel better and sleep well at night. But when planet Nibiru makes it's pass through our solor system you will see more clearly, not too mention the many aggenda's of the globalist elite playing out like clockwork around the globe. The push for bio-fuels has already taken some toll in that it is making food supplies scarous and prices of food go up. Remember they are using their climate control weapon to also mess up the food supply it is better known as high frequency arua research project (HARP).

All of this is very hard to belive because they are so very large and into just about everything, they make your TV programing, and just about any form of fact finding information you can read. The internet got by them, but they are hard at work trying to clamp it down. The funny part about all of this is how I got found out the truth was asking questions about Stanley Meyer's death. Before then I was just as lost as the vast majority of the planet, but like Neo even though the wool was pulled over my eyes I always had a feeling that things weren't right in the world that something was wrong but I could never put my finger on it.

When desert strom kicked off I knew we were going to war with someone just not who that someone was due to money to fix equipment just started coming out of no where and vacinations started being given to everyone and remember that isn't cheap to do. But as time went on and I saw how they where de-humanizing Sudam, I new his country was the intended target from war.

Know this, water for fuel technology is a life saver in everyway you can slap it. That is why this technology is so important and too why the elites are going out of their way to see that this technology never see's the light of day. My plan is simple just take the savings and pass on what I have figured out so others can have the same choice to save themselves too.

br,
h2opower.