Author Topic: END GAME  (Read 3839 times)

tester

Re: END GAME
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 11:08:17 am »
I say we develop the technology and make it free. Solving one problem creates another one. I just wander if we deleted the use of petrol and utility if they will try to put a clamp on the public. They would have to do it threw food, but right now they're abusing us with gas prices, so ? its gonna be = either way. Not to mention our food is not clean, People has no ideal what they're eating! I told the lady the other day, i do not want my son getting Quarterly shots unless he has to. "Im afraid of what the shots contains." When i get old i think id rather die than take the medications provided, Nobody has any ideal that there is things in there to kill you purposly, its a gov law we must not grow above a certain population.

It would be best for this planet to get bashed with another planet, this is almost a living hell, satan is running this planet!

Whats sad, only about 125 people run the entire planet, and we let them do it!

Fiditti

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 13:55:00 pm »
Hydrocars,

I've now watched the entire movie.  It's very disturbing.  I thought I knew all about this stuff but learned some new information from this video.  The bad guys are much worse than I thought.  It looks very bleak for us indeed.  Personally, I think that they've won.   

Only God can help us now.  We all need to learn how to pray very quickly.

Xman

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 20:00:52 pm »
I have not seen End Game. Is it a regular movie? But I am aware of the corruption that grips this planet. The Illuminatti etc. In regards to Hydrocars food concerns, Dr. Hulda Clarke (author of "the cure for all diseases") was persecuted by the AMA until she moved to Mexico and opened a clinic there and has an almost 100% cure rate. She did a lot of testing of supermarket foods and found levels of benzene in a lot of it. I have spoken to Tom Bearden & John Bedini on the phone and both have had attempts or threats on their lives. Tom has 2 pages dedicated to methods of assassination by big business in his book (Energy from the Vacuum). Two guys from Rhode Island were killed in 1991 after going public at the now defunct Tesla symposium on their free energy device. We have two options; we can overthrow the government (hydrogen from an electrolyzer blows up real good) or we can hit them where it really hurts...the wallet. Helping people get off of this fossil fuel nonsense will be a big step. There are a lot of extremely motivated & knowledgeable people in this forum and I'm glad that I found it. I haven't done any posting up till now but have done a fair amount of R&D (more research) in the past several years. Together, we can crack this nut once and for all.

Xman

Fiditti

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 20:45:09 pm »
Xman,

Nice to hear from you.

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 15:22:39 pm »
Ross Perot uses charts to explain what we are in for as it pertains to government spending:

The United States faces large and growing budget deficits mostly due to an aging population and rising healthcare costs. Unless we solve the problems caused by entitlement spending, there will be little money left to do anything else in the future. Over time, our standard of living, our national security, our standing in the world and the value of our currency could all be threatened. The sooner we confront these issues, the better. This presentation explains the problems.

http://perotcharts.com/challenges/

IndianaBoys

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 16:38:28 pm »
Well i just watched a 5 minute trailer, shocking indeed.
But unfortunely no real facts. I'll watch the whole movie in the next time.

Have you watched Zeitgeist too?
I think those movies are risky, they are highly manipulating and (of course) not objective. There may be good facts in it, but the conclusions don't have to be right everytime, nevertheless watching is not bad to raise the attention belonging these "horror visions", and carefully examine the steps your country has made in the last few years.

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 18:17:09 pm »
This is a show of Satan's work on earth!

It's just as it has always been, a war between good and evil!

There are many in the US gov't that are greedy for power. President bush has secretly worked hard to take away our liberties and tear down our country. Of course, as h20power says it's the british empire, you can see Bush is british just by looking at him. If you ask me american's need to wake up if they want to see our country survive. It has been talked about that if we keep going in the direction we're going we will not have money for defense in twenty years.