Author Topic: Why is the Scientific community against this technology  (Read 2837 times)

h2opower

Why is the Scientific community against this technology
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:06:17 am »
Hi everyone,

This topic is to let everyone see this video and give comments of what you got from this very informitive video.
[/color]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 02:28:27 am by h2opower »

h2opower

Re: Why is the Scienctific comunity agaist this technology
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:22:33 am »
What I got out of it is that one of my heros is a fake, Sir Isac Newton. I also got to see why most creations come from not the worlds scientist but from people doing things in their garuages, Bill GATES to name one. I also learned that it is the British Empire that is the greatest threat to the growth of humanity, for if mankind starts thinking on their own then the British Empire will be know more. The British Empire where the ones that raided Ravi in India, and have some connection to Stanley Meyer also.

This is why no one knowns how a lightining strom to this day works fully. I found that lack of full knowlge of how lightining storms work in our day and age ot be a big let down in the sciences as a whole. They seem to think that all that is known in that is to be known is known already,and that nothing new to science will be added in the future. When I hear the scientist talk about how the invetion is to be weighed on how profitiable the invention might be. That is not the thinking of a scientist, but of a buisness man.

This is why I think I am on to something with the kelvin genarators technology connection to that of Dr. Dingel's and Stanley Meyer's.

Let everyone know what you thought of the video.

br,
h2opower.

h2opower

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 02:22:35 am »
What can we do about this?  Is it to late?

All we can do is learn and teach the truth too others. This is history we have to undo here and that's not an easy thing too do. But it is not too late, but I grew up learning this false system of edjucation so I am still battling this in my mind. But once I saw Dr. Dingel's and Stanley Meyer's inventions working and the Science departments fighting the technology instead of trying to understand it I knew there was something really wrong with the whole set up, just couldn't put my finger on it until now.

It also explains why really all of the true inventors were of the pre 1900's eara for after that if you couldn't make a profit from it no one wanted to hear it. Well that's just my take on it.
br,
h2opower.

hydropower

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 03:42:46 am »
What can we do about this?  Is it to late?
The only thing  that is to late to do is: "Using old problem solving models on new problems". If you just create a new problem solving model it just might be to early and not too late. Everyone have the power to use their brain one just have to train the brain everday.

h2opower

Re: Why is the Scientific community against this technology
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 07:52:10 am »
Well, it seems the scientific community is against Japan's technology too watch this video: http://auto.howstuffworks.com/water-fuel.htm#

These guys just don't let up do they :-\. They have a lot of money tied up in oil planning for our future that we don't want any part of.

Just keeping everone posted,
h2opower.

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 20:05:08 pm »
Just another reason to wake up and turn of the propaghanda box!  The modern media is a wondurous thing, filled with lies, deceit, and betrayl. Who is it that runs the show, that decided we want to hear and see only negative things when we turn on our TV?

Either way, I don't see much of a market for electrolysis fuel systems, all these people starting electrolysis businesses out of thin air and selling them on ebay will one day be faced with HUGE fines from the EPA. If you don't think this is an issue, call the EPA and ask them about using electrolysis devices and sodium and potassium hydroxides, or baking soda which produces poisonous gas and see what they have to say about them....I DARE you!

I'm suprised the EPA has not stepped in yet to get regulations or even ban these devices.

Stan's devices are plain and simple and I'm really suprised they never made it into the marketplace. I'm even more suprised that an american citizen owns his car, and that it's been sitting in a garage for nearly a decade. NO murders or the current owner, no one stealing his stuff. ETC ETC.

I think if the government didn't want people to find out about this technology they would not have made the patents public! But then again there are many corrupt people in the government, not to mention the companies they work closest to.

h2opower

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 05:15:46 am »
Just another reason to wake up and turn of the propaghanda box!  The modern media is a wondurous thing, filled with lies, deceit, and betrayl. Who is it that runs the show, that decided we want to hear and see only negative things when we turn on our TV?

Either way, I don't see much of a market for electrolysis fuel systems, all these people starting electrolysis businesses out of thin air and selling them on ebay will one day be faced with HUGE fines from the EPA. If you don't think this is an issue, call the EPA and ask them about using electrolysis devices and sodium and potassium hydroxides, or baking soda which produces poisonous gas and see what they have to say about them....I DARE you!

I'm suprised the EPA has not stepped in yet to get regulations or even ban these devices.

Stan's devices are plain and simple and I'm really suprised they never made it into the marketplace. I'm even more suprised that an american citizen owns his car, and that it's been sitting in a garage for nearly a decade. NO murders or the current owner, no one stealing his stuff. ETC ETC.

I think if the government didn't want people to find out about this technology they would not have made the patents public! But then again there are many corrupt people in the government, not to mention the companies they work closest to.

Hi HMS-776,
As far as I know the FBI took some of the key componets from the vehical just after Stanley Meyer's death, and sealed his home up, to this date no one can enter his home.

But we seem to be getting there without his highest bidder type of help.

h2opower.