Author Topic: Could this be the end of America?  (Read 7967 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Could this be the end of America?
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 08:44:47 am »
BigFoot,

Here is the link to the complete works.

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k95188j/f616.chemindefer

It is 590 pages.  There is a good index at the end.

Thanks again for merging all those pages.

IndianaBoys

h2opower

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 11:38:03 am »
Thanks a lot you two, that will aid in me explaining things better. Now I have too read the whole thing, this should be fun ;D. Thanks again IndianaBoys and Bigfoot.
If we get this technology solved in time we can put a very big dent in their plans to turn America into the North American Union. But we have to act fast now, I will keep on sharing with everyone so we can all stave this attack by the empire. Make the whole world energy independent should shut them down ;D. But their brain washing techniques will still be put on the people so not sure what the future will bring this time. I will keep my oath and defend this nation against all enemies forgein and domestic, just hope and wish congress and the senate will do the same.

h2opower.

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 16:36:29 pm »
no problem, thanks for the link to the entire thing! Got me some reading to do....

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 16:41:09 pm »
Attached is a pdf of the Century Magazine June 1900 article by Tesla

This was from a letter where Lord Kelvin was thanking Tesla for sending it to him: "and last but not least the Century Magazine for June, 1900 with the splendid and marvelous photographs on pp. 176, 187, 190, 191, 192, full of electrical lessons."

IndianaBoys

h2opower

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 21:29:43 pm »
Now we are seeing what happens if congress didn't follow Lyndon's plan. A 700 billion dollar bailout of all the worlds banks not just the ones in America. They want to use our tax dollars to bailout there fun times gambeling in Nevada(just a figure of speech). But this is clearly a massive land grab of the Government for if the government grabs the mortgages they will own all the land. Once the land is in government hands they will only rent out these homes, for when has the government ever given anything back that they have taken.

Remember acceptance of the Amero is acceptance of the North American Union, and thus the end of the USA. We The People are going to face some very hard times ahead, but let us not take the easy way out this Amero will promise to bring, instead let us help each other all we can, and leave the cooperations out to dry. It is the only way to not see America be transformed into the North American Union. We Must hold the line at all cost, for this is our country.

That I have been posting everywhere on You Tube in an effort to teach people of the overall plans these people have for us all. For this not only effects America but the whole globe for they want a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and this is a big step in that direction.

One way to hurt them is to get all of your money out of JP Morgan Bank and sell all stocks you have in that bank. The other way is too stand up and fight for your countries right to exist. "They" are making their move now, and we have to make ours take it as a last stand for if they get America to fall, America will take most of the world down with her, and there will be a global depression, more wars, and mass starvation. Then they might even unleash their bio weapons on the world as a whole to kill even more people, remember another one of their goals is to cut the worlds population by some 85% and that means you! They want you in a box pushing daisys and you are seeing the start of it all right now here in America. Once they are done with us they only need to make the Asain union, and then bring them all together to have their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, they are so close to their goals but not out of trouble in that we can still stop them and it is not too late to fight back.

Take heed in you decission for even sitting back and doing nothing is a doing them a favor.
h2opower.

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 02:04:31 am »
IndianaBoys,

Thanks so much for the link to the Kelvin paper.

Fiditti,

You are welcoms.

IndianaBoys

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 04:29:17 am »
Here is an E-mail I got which makes more since than anything i have heard yet.

I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG. Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It Dividend.
To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citi zens 18+. Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and  child.
So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up. So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billion that equals $425,000.00. My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It  Dividend. Of course, it would NOT be tax free. So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.
Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes. That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam. But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.
A husband and wife has $595,000.00. What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family? Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.
Repay college loans - what a great boost to new grads Put away money for college - it'll be there Save in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.
Buy a new car - create jobs Invest in t he market - capital drives growth Pay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improves
Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our Armed Forces. If we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of
trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( "vote buy" ) economic incentive that is being proposed by one of our candidates for President. If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult US Citizen 18+! As for AIG - liquidate it. Sell off its parts. Let American General go back to being American General. Sell off the real estate. Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up. Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't. Sure it's a crazy idea that can "never work." But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party! How do you spell Economic Boom? I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion. We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington DC . And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam. Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest.

Kindest personal reguards
Birk

T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic

h2opower

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 07:32:29 am »
It seems marshal law has been declared in retaliation of the people of the us not wanting to bail out the rich with this mass robery of 700 billion dollars. :
feature=email

I am not sure if the Amero can be stopped, but I do know we have to try. This Marshall Law really shows how we have failed in not getting bush out of office, not he is going to jail people at will. I am not sure how far this Marshall law goes but that was the first time I heard of it. But once they started jailing jornalist that was the sign that America was not the land of the free anymore, at the RNC. I have been talking to our local police in an effeort to win their support so they don't obey orders to shot Americans on sight because Bush says so.

The main thing we can do is spread panic in the banks that are spear heading this, any bank of the Rothechilds, JP Morgan, and the rest of them connected to the new world order. I already closed my AIG insurance account and urge everyone to spead the word to do the same. Sell all and any stocks in JP Morgan bank and pull out all moneies you might have in that bank, and encourage others to do the same. This is called making a run on the bank. They want us to do this too our banks, but most American are not buying into that as of yet. So, if we hit them hard right now, then we can stop all of this or at least by ourselves some time.

Not sure what city or cities they have on their hit list to be blamed on Iran or terroest in genaral. But the end result is death of Americans for their aggendas. They also are really trying to start WWIII to rid the world of up to 85% of it's current population as they will drop bombs all over the place and perhapse release some sort of bio weapon to kill those that are not at war. A lot of people are very easily swade too the mind control tricks of Edward Bernays, but we can use that against them. The solving of this technology will put a very good end to all of this if it is given away freely to the people for time is of the upmost importance. If the people of earth are energy independent then their whole plan falls apart big time. Time is not on our side for them are really making fast moves now. So spread the word to kill their banks, so it buys us some time to get Bush out of office. Remember not the good banks just their banks.

Karebill that a great plan but they are hell bent on bailing out the rich, and yes that would fix the problem for people would keep their homes and the banks would get their money, so yes that is a great plan. Trying to get congress to see that plan is like counting the grains of sand on a beach. Plus AIG already took the money that's why I closed my account with them. Gready basterds aren't getting anymore money from me. >:(