Author Topic: It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• OO-Rah!
Re: It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 18:18:47 pm »
If I'm understanding it correctly, By converting it to a two stroke.

-Your intake valve would close at about 25 to 30% of the stroke.

-At  60% of the stroke, the cylinder is fired. While under an increased vacuum, lowering the combustion temp needed and turning the h2o mist into a combustible state.

-At full stroke the exhaust valve would open until it reached TDC, Where the process starts over.

This is why when we were kids, The 2 stroke dirt bikes kicked butt, And the 4 strokes sucked. They could get more power out of a smaller engine.

Spike

hydro

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 22:56:19 pm »
go back and watch the added video, they guy was wrote off as a scam.

• OO-Rah!
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 23:24:51 pm »
Hydro

I can't seem to pull up the videos, that you posted about

Spike

mrgalleria

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 00:17:53 am »
Aloha,
Spike gets it.
With gas, you waste probably 30% of your power pushing a compression stroke to get the gas to explode (plus create excess lateral stresses on the piston, with excess friction and heat). Hydrogen is ready to go without compression (which may even degrade the hydrogen). With gas you need to mix in a lot of nitrogen bearing air.
You get oxygen with your hydrogen, and a small combustion area means you only need a small quantity of nitrogen for effecient power. Adding water mist to the small quantity of incoming air will accentuate the power, as we know. It's a win-win.  Now we just have to put it in operation.
Bill

jbhuffinstuff

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 01:54:20 am »
h20power your entering the automotive x challenge also  what are your highest efficiany  and out put to date

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 02:55:00 am »
KEWL!! I've been wanting to see you guys enter that compatition, thats why I posted the Automotive x prize thing. Maybe once this thing is working properly, you can all get together and enter. I'm just sorry I currently am not able to help you guys with these projects, but I still want to contribute.... If you ever need any 3d work done to show off something let me know.... thats my field of expertise. Plus like I said once I'm caught up on some bills I'm ganna donate to this cause. The Future is here and I want to be there to tell the oil producing countries to go shuv it! We can also tell nuclear junkies to go shuv it too.   Well thats my 2 cents for now. :P

FPhreek3

jared

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 20:39:12 pm »
what a greedy bastard $5500 dollars for his gen.......i have a feeling he will get his rightful compensation......gosh greedy bastard, it really eats me up, hes toatally missing the point