Author Topic: It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!  (Read 4594 times)

hydro

It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!
« on: May 13, 2008, 19:05:22 pm »
here you go, view these videos while you can, if you have a way to save them to your computer and post them here please do so..

also, you had better watch these before they get gone! the man claims pure water here in my area, i tried to call him but no answer.

http://www.whnt.com/global/story.asp?s=8311741 check the boxes and click view videos.

raptor

Re: It Runs on Pure water! no Gas!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 01:22:53 am »
I foresee a black escalade visiting him in the near future... $5500 talk about rape and pillaging someone.

-raptor

hydro

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 02:37:55 am »
i like your way of thinking!

mrgalleria

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:21 am »
Aloha,
The car on YouTube has a very similar function to the design
we have been discussing on oupower.com under the heading
re-enginner an ICE to run on hydrogen.
This is a project that I am currently working on using a 3.5 hp briggs.
Bill

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 12:15:23 pm »
I could sell the items but I really want to see the oil and power genaration companies take a noise dive in proffets for all the harm they have done to humanity. That is my reason for giving the technology away, for they are starving people to death on purpose. They are killing people in Iraq right now, and have already started killing people in Iran, just to take control of thier oil, and put the hurt on the world as a whole.

Now where I do intend to make my money on this is in maintance, and instalations, just like the Automotive companies do. But I will not charge for the technology that will be free. Think of it this way guys, if you are a TV repairman and no one has a TV you are going to starve right? But if everyone has a TV you can earn a living, so give the technology away and WE will be the TV repairmen.

I agree 100% with you

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 03:27:04 am »
The second video (I believe in Japan) explains that water vapor is injected into the cylinder just before the hydrogen is detonated by the spark plug.  Upon detonation, the water is turned into steam which expands at a tremendous rate thus increasing the power stroke of the engine.  If my thinking is correct, then this would decrease the amount of hydrogen required to make the engine run.  Basically it would become a type of steam engine.

On that note, couldn't the fuel injectors be used to inject the water mist into the cylinder, and the amount of water injected be controlled by an EFEI module?  I am curious to know if anyone has tried this and if not is anyone at the point in their project that they could test this. 

I have just only received my tubes yesterday and am still looking for a electric motor to drive my alternator.  So I am no where near ready to test this out.  But unless I hear otherwise,  I will implement this theory on my test vehicle once I am at that stage.

LapperL

mrgalleria

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 03:20:46 am »
Aloha,
Lapperl- If you are thinking of doing this on a vehicle you must also;
1. Change the timing in a major way, about 90-120 degrees after TDC.
2. Change the cam gear to run 1-1 instead of 2-1.
3. If the ignition is not run off the cam, you must make the ignition fire twice it's current number of times.
4. Remove about half the trailing edge of the intake cam lob.
As you will be converting from a 4 stroke to 2 stroke.
h2opower- It is my understanding that Stan ran the exhaust back into the intake to slow burning, as a result of the exhaust contained no flammable gases.
The piston is also pushed by adding fresh, cool nitrogen from the atmosphere, as the nitrogen (85% in air) expanded greatly in the combustion process.
As your engine will be breathing much less air, and hydrogen as the fuel, you will need much less intake of fresh air, yes, this will use and run on much less hydrogen than a conventional gas engine.
 Bill

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 12:56:01 pm »
Mrgalleria,

I,m not quite sure why you think you would have to convert the engine to run as a two stroke rather than a four stroke.  I do understand the need to manipulate the vehicle timing and fuel injector timing. 

In theory:

1.  The engine takes in HHO gas which we supply to the intake manifold and drawn into the cylinder via vacuum from the intake stroke.
   2.  The engine compresses the gases and the injector adds the water mist.
   3.  The spark plug fires and we achieve the power stroke.
   4.  The exhaust stoke and we start all over again.

Injector timing can be altered via the cam sensor and volume of water can be controlled by an EFIE module.

Thats my theory, to maintain the four stoke process.

Any input on this theory is greatly appreciated

Lapperl