Stanley Meyer > Stanley Meyer

Spherical Resonant Cavity Replication

<< < (3/4) > >>

tektrical:
Tesla believed that longitudinal magnetic waves can't exist outside of a vacuum.  In a physical medium, magnetic forces will interact with matter, producing electric fields which convert the waves to electromagnetic energy.  However, he did bounce some kind of longitudinal waves off the moon.  These waves may have been electrostatic or diamagnetic.  Both of these effects require two signals, just as do Tesla's Stationary Waves.  Standing Waves, on the other hand, are composed of a single wave and its reflection.  All of these waves can impart longitudinal movement to a charged particle.  But it's interesting to note that Meyer used TWO epgs to power his dune buggy.  With this apparatus, it's easier to adjust the wavelength to match the distance from the end of the injector to the top of the piston.  (Or the other side of the cylinder).

If a VIC is used with a spherical cavity, determine the wavelength of the VIC's output, then size the cavity to resonate with the available signal.  Or else use some other way to produce the biphasic energy which allows the output to be adjusted to match an existing cavity.

tektrical:
Farnsworth's diagram shows that the magnetic field tips 90 degrees when the electric field reverses at 180.  My biphasic longitudinal spark illustrates this effect.  (The positive force in this example doesn't regenerate, with further extension, because the negative spikes separate in different directions, lacking overall rotation.)  At 7.5 kV, I'm getting just over one half inch per kiloVolt, although this factor is likely to be different when dealing with water.  For resonance, the length of the positive part of the spark needs to match the distance between the electrode surfaces.  With very little current, a number of pulses would have to be applied to drive the spark's full extension.  (I did see someone else's rapidly rotating negative spark one time, shooting for more than two feet, continuously.)  I was lucky to get the picture I got, with a single pulse from a large capacitor which was barely big enough. 

The patent mentions the electrical polarization process, but this particular system would need reverse bias.  The charged particles are repelled from the positively charged central electrode, rather than elongated in place, so the positive side of the molecules would need to face inwards.

Newguy:
Ive allways wanted to know if the impedance card Stans brother shows in his patent was also included but hidden in Stans circuitry?

tektrical:

--- Quote from: Ks on March 01, 2019, 08:13:39 am ---Ive allways wanted to know if the impedance card Stans brother shows in his patent was also included but hidden in Stans circuitry?

--- End quote ---

I'm building a pulse unit which combines the ripple voltage from two capacitors, each with its own diode T-tap circuit.  One cap has an inductive bend, which provides a phase shift.  I got the motor/generator system off of YouTube.  I pulled the gears out of the MW oven turntable motors, then coupled the DC motors directly to the spinning magnets.  With 12VDC to the top motors, the bottom motors put out mains voltage AC.  One DC motor is a little smaller, so its cap's frequency will be slightly lower.  This will produce a beat frequency in the output, something which can accelerate charged particles in a plasma.  The ripple voltage outputs from the caps are combined through a resistor.  With rf, this would need to be a pad.  The output from the resistor will have to be at least a #10 AWG, to avoid adding additional impedance.  And there are, of course, other ways of generating the ripple voltage.  Stan's brother supposedly knew everything he was doing, so there's a good chance Stan was using what Steven shows.

Newguy:
Thats nice....are you familiar with envelope detector curcuits and why they are used?
With this spherical cell...the patent plainly says water but  doesn't a gas seem more logical ?
I was pretty sure Samuel Leach had a patent for a similar configuration aided with a laser but I cant find it to post for reference.
Im replying to just be a part of the conversation,I havent built this type cell yet....it looks interesting!

I dont know the significance of the different degrees of pulses in fig 2 of the Canadian patent ....can someone explain that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version