Electronics > Other

Mechanical Resonance

(1/3) > >>

Dankie:
This is a quote from somebody very qualified,  somebody very knowledeable in the field of RF electronics

Quote:

Well, to my understanding, there are two resonances happening an electrical and a 'mechanical'.
That's what I mean by dual resonance.

What could this mean ?

kinesisfilms:
the plates pull closer to each other with higher magnetic pulses.......this creates a phsyical oscillation between the plates......there is a guy who explains this on youtube.

hydrogenmask:
What does he mean with mechanical? oscillation strech of the molecule ,rubberband effect ?

can you give us the link for youtube kines

Dankie:
Where is this video ?

There is not much info on mechanical resonance , but it seems like tesla made buildings shake using this "mechanical resonance" ...

jose421:
Hi friends
Somethings to bear in mind when we talk about Meyer circuitry  when combining both electronic and mechanical resonance:

When  a blocking diode is present in the circuitry,  what i see is a charging pump circuitry==> meaning each pulsation/oscillation an amplitude   voltage supplement takes place and for that it is called VIC.

Could be  I missed something in that case ....please you are welcome to correct.

Best regards

Jose 421

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version