Author Topic: WFC Results of Secret Experimenter  (Read 4950 times)

Fiditti

WFC Results of Secret Experimenter
« on: July 17, 2008, 00:02:09 am »
One of our members is getting some very satisfactory results with his Meyer's cell on three different test vehicles.

He's showing a 57% improvement on a semitruck;

A 210% increase in a 1.6 liter Toyota car which figures out to 110 mpg;

A 115% increase in a 3.8 liter Grand Am Pontiac car with the same sized cell used in the Toyota.

I don't have any real particulars on the cell other than the car cells were 8-tube setups 24" in length with no chokes being used.  Two 25 amp diodes were used but no chokes.  Also, a Lawton circuit was being used.  I have no information on the size of cell being used in the semi, but I imagine it is a much bigger cell.

He does say that the cell is easy to replicate and that any mechanical person should be able to do so.  I will post more intel as it becomes available.

The gap is 1.5 mm and each of the outer tubes is slotted/vented.

Offline Hidden

• 50+
Re: WFC Results of Secret Experimenter
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 16:49:41 pm »
That's pretty impressive for a simple setup!

Can't wait to hear more.

Fiditti

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 00:35:44 am »
For whatever reason, it looks like the guy I was telling you about is gone.  He hasn't responded to my last five e-mails.  I hope he'll get back with me but at this point, I think he is gone for good. 

Fiditti

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 04:51:38 am »
I just heard back from the guy and he's still doing his tests.  He didn't share any updated material with me yet.  He still thinks he has something good.

Offline Hidden

• Pochin Hydrogen
  • Hydrogen to Drive
    • PochinTwin Hydrogen
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 07:49:47 am »
so how's this guy that you mention can we see his work on YouTube?

Fiditti

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 13:28:35 pm »
He's in the process of getting his product ready for market  so he's not advertising what he's doing on YouTube for obvious reasons.  He won't be selling his product through the regular high profile channels.  As I get information I'll share it. 

Fiditti

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 05:09:20 am »
He's made some changes to his tube cell.  He now uses a copper outer tube and a stainless inner tube with a resistor connected between the inner tube and the energy source.  He says the hydrogen output is much better.  I haven't tested this out yet.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 05:19:29 am »
Ready for market. HA, that will never see the light of day....