Author Topic: Trump, perpetual. 2018  (Read 102 times)

Offline Hidden

• Testing
Trump, perpetual. 2018
« on: August 04, 2018, 09:04:08 am »

Because the laws of physics on earth can not exist on the alien planet, was once told to mankind. We created you. It was said. No, Im not sure I believe that. Im not sure what to believe, but I never doubt our heavenly Father.

Now, what I am going to show you will change your way of thought. All though, I am not the one to discover, but I am the one to take those that discover and put them in front of the ones that is seeking to conquer.

This video you might not understand.

But then when you watch this, you may.

These young kids are simply playing, but they have no ideal what they are playing with.
Yes its a magnetic accelerator.

This man here is the most important video to this post.

Now that you can see a little more clearly, I will add this for you, this is 2018 and Perpetual motion does exist and the laws of physics are wrong. Infact, the laws of physics on other planets are very different. If you Plant a seed, that seed will grow and it will die out. Here is where it gets funny. When that seed dies, or the Tree that has lived its life dies, it produces new seeds before it dies. Other trees get incorperated in the seeds of its droplets. Hybrids are created. on the Eternal side of Creation a seed when mixed with another would take more thime than you can imagine.

The seed of 2018 mostly a hybred because of the very rapid fire blazing communication of the computer/interrnet as caused a died out tree to create more different growths and colors or trees that is now growing that has never been seen before. Strap your seatbelts on because you are getting to wittnessth the changeover that is about the erase the laws of physics forever. The information can no longer be hid. The only way to stop free energy now is as follows.

Band on all internet usage and destroy all computers. Create a one world government and enforce death on any person that disobeys the law.

The longer you keep your mouth shut, the longer we can share this happiness.

One free energy device, and listen good to me, I will warn you of this, so open your ears to me, One, just one free energy device once recognized and replicated and used by 1 person in every state will cause your leaders to Dissable all internet of its kind at first, if a reappearance keeps arrizing there will be no choice but control society.

NEVER SHARE SOMETHING THAT WORKS, YOU WILL BE KILLED,, IT NOT BE A PRETTY DEATH.

If you have something, keep your mouth shut, and never talk to nobody you do not know personally.

In the first video I posted, The weight of the magnet is what makes it work, along with the weight of the rotating flywheel.

I will say in the video I posted , where I stated it was the most important. It does not have to be magnets, it can be coils of wire.

and last, You really need to learn what a anteena coupler is to continue your work here.

dont get killed! Like this guy

Online Hidden

• Global Moderator
Re: Trump, perpetual. 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 15:54:09 pm »
Hey the idea at the first video about the spring is very interesting!

springs can allow the magnet to have a different behavior!

the springs themself can be controled with magnetic fields too

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Trump, perpetual. 2018
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 17:45:17 pm »
if you find that one nice, look at this...