Author Topic: Puharich  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Hidden

• 50+
Puharich
« on: June 29, 2017, 09:12:56 am »
See this Video. This is how NOT to replicate Puharich.

If someone wants to replicate this you have to use ceramic and quartz not plastic!.  The gas is broken down in the ceramic between the two electrodes, It is those cavities that that he is resonating. Forget all the fancy circuitry, a square wave pwm will work just fine. If you want to get fancy, use Valyon's 556 circuit with the 4046. That will make Puharich's signal.

For the bone heads out there, since this is electrolysis. It generates heat, and if it is an injector on an engine, there is a whole LOT of heat, that heat powers the I.R..   Puharich, recycles the heat back into the process. Thru the use of I.R. emitting ceramic this thing gets super HOT, energizing the IR. This is a basic principle that you must understand when trying to reach unity. ALL LOSSES have to cycle back into the process in any way you can do it.

Now to do this professionally, a steel die needs to be made and the ceramic powder needs to be mixed with PVA and coated, that is spray dried and put into the die and pressed at 10,000 psi. Then it is fired at about 1700 F.

The easy way to do this is to buy some IR ceramic balls and Tourmaline balls. (fish tank stuff) And some autocrete. That is ground up in a coffee grinder and the finest dust is taken off the top. 15-20% tourmaline, 15-20% IR are mixed together. Since this stuff has already been fired, it will produce IR when heated. Next you put the cell together and use some clay to keep the contents in it when its poured. (or just straight autocrete, or silicone when its done). You don't want water leaking out. 

Next, you mix the IR and Tourmaline together with the autocrete and add 10% perlite. They sell this stuff at the garden store. When it is poured the autocrete will set up really fast.  After it is set up stick it in a grill or the oven and heat is as high as you can. 500 or 600F if I remember correctly, or more, that will burn off the perlite and give a porous ceramic. More perlite = more porous.

For testing purposes, I would coat the center tube in a cone pattern first, fire it, shape it, then stick the outer tube over it and fill the bottom up some. Firing it again.
http://www.flexbar.com/shop/pc/AUTOCRETE-1LB-JAR-82p4026.htm

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 06:47:35 am by Hardkrome »

Offline Hidden

• 50+
Re: Puharich
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 09:15:57 am »
This is IR emitting ceramic I made for gasoline. This just zip ties to the plastic fuel line , the IR goes right thru it. Since it is by the engine, The heat from the compartment energizes the IR. In this case only 1 degree above ambient is needed. This particular one is 20% tourmaline and 20% other oxides. The rest is a frit and a flux to melt the particles together. The cobalt covers the lower end of the spectrum.

This particular one yields around an 8%  increase no matter how the car was driven or if the AC was running. It was a stick shift.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7617815?dq=hydrocarbon%2Btourmaline&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiLmt6zkObUAhXj4IMKHf05D-k4ChDoAQhfMAg
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 19:55:39 pm by Hardkrome »

Offline Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 18:45:33 pm »
this is very interesting thanks a lot for coming up with it

the only problem with this is that must be scientificaly engineered to emit the ir in the specific wavelenght that shakes water molecules...

heat is vibration we must not forget this so even heat can used to vibrate the molecules... good point
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 19:52:35 pm by sebosfato »

Offline Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 19:54:51 pm »
i believe we could maybe use the exhaust as the heat source...

we could build a prototype around the exhaust pipe or the catalyser this are the better heat sources we have

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 20:22:41 pm »
hi,
Puharich exploited the engine heat. The problem with him, is that I see no other gas processing going on. Because I know for a fact he couldn't just run an engine on hydroxy gas alone.

Tourmaline and cobalt are best suited for weakening the water bonds. They hit the lower bands. Wey found that the additives in the fuel caused him to have to cover as much of the IR band as he could. The addition of cobalt oxide and tourmaline yielded the best results.

However, if we want to break down water. We can stick to just the lower bands. Cobalt and Tourmaline. However a better apparatus needs to be made. AKA a new cell. One of the reasons that water breaks down better when its hot, is because of the IR emissions.  Puharich's device is an injector, If we want to make a water cell, we have to redesign a bit.

An easy design would be to use a tube cell. The center tube would be hollow, slits would be cut down the sides of it and the center of it would be filled with ceramic compound. IR would shine thru the slits. The outer tube would be done the same way, except, we would put a form around it and fill the form with ceramic.That would grab the heat from the water in the cell.  The outer tube would also have to be heat sinked to atmosphere. (see Puharich explanation)  That part would simply be stepped and the container put on top of it.

A problem with Puharich's device is that distilled water with Koh has to be used or the porous ceramic will get clogged up with iron from tap water. Like instantly!. Now to just coat the tubes with the (right) ceramic, you would buy some Ceramic nano paint from the auto parts store. (the stuff that has to be baked at 500F) This stuff does not come off!. I would empty the can of pressure, drain it then add tourmaline to it at 20%.. Of course you need the already fired tourmaline balls ground up into as fine a dust as can be ground. Then airbrush it and bake it.  This would be in addition to what I already mentioned.  But is prone to clogging with iron if tap water is used. The object, is to get as much ceramic around the process as possible.

the only problem with this is that must be scientifically engineered to emit the ir in the specific wave lenght that shakes water molecules...
ANSWER:

Attached is a patent from the same guy on breaking down water.
INFRARED ASSISTED HYDROGEN GENERATION
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:48:59 am by Hardkrome »

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 23:41:00 pm »
We just do not blast it with heat, we use the heat from the process and increase the reaction rate.

FROM THE PATENT  (Which is also in Puharich's patent, See Gibbs Free Energy)

During the development of IR-fuel technology, the present inventor started realizing the potential benefit of improving hydrogen production efficiency in hydrogen electrolysis by exciting the electrolytes with infrared at 3-20 μm wavelengths to improve its chemical reaction rate.

According to Arrhenius equation (1), it is easily comprehended that raising the reaction temperature T would increase reaction rate W.

However, in 1930's Evans and Polanyi disclosed that increasing the reactant vibrational energy is the most effective at promoting reaction. Their expectation was that if the vibrational excitations were sufficient to lower the activation barrier of reactants E, substantial rate enhancement would be realized. Increasing vibrational energy will reduce activation energy E and thus increase reaction rate W.

The utility of the Gibbs free energy is that it tells what amount of energy in other forms must be supplied to get the process to proceed. Therefore, in the process of water electrolysis, an electrical energy input equivalent to 237.1 KJ will be required from a DC power supply (or battery), which corresponds to the standard electromotoric force (emf) of the thermokinetic reaction, or 1.23 eV/e (per electron).

In doing this research back in 2015. I have learned all the short cuts, which I have mentioned in previous posts. But here is the info anyways.

Handbook of Advanced Ceramics: (This info is not that easy to come by, I did a lot of searching)
https://books.google.com/books?id=RMh7zPUHB3EC&pg=PA131&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

A little kiln is nice to have, You don't even need the silica blocks. You can make "liquid glass" and mix that with sand and heat it.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Electric-Kiln/

Materials reference
https://digitalfire.com/4sight/oxide/index.html
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 00:09:44 am by Hardkrome »

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 00:41:17 am »
An even easier method would be to use a "DRY" cell. Slot the plates and put the material between every other one. That would be the fastest way to experiment with this technology.

Maybe one of the opportunist boneheads will do this and sell them, or make some click bait youtube video's to get more of their investors money.  Or is it too much work for them?.

I would make the plates extra long so they can heat sink to atmosphere. Maybe put some aluminum on them.

As with all of this stuff, If your not willing to do a lot of work and are looking for some magic frequency bullet, you will have nothing and you deserve nothing.

Its not free.

For me my GOAL would be to take something that is existing and make it 100% efficient. AKA  The DRY CELL. See my other thread on Efficient Electrolysis for other methods to include in this.   At this point that GIBBS is the most important thing you can understand. Why do the self proclaimed experts not tell us this?.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:01:12 am by Hardkrome »

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 01:45:24 am »
You can also grind up the particles and mix it with Molding silicone, not RTV.  I would saturate it as much as I could.  If you want to make it porous, mix something in it that will burn off at a low temp and put it in the oven.

Smooth-on (oomoo)

Metal will reflect this IR, so you want to keep that in mind if your going to experiment with this stuff. You want it all contained in the water.  I would channel my water thru it also.

And make sure the unit is heat sinked to the atmosphere via the plates.