Author Topic: Electron Extraction Circuit  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Hidden

• 50+
  • Build it. Power it. Use it.
Electron Extraction Circuit
« on: May 09, 2017, 16:39:11 pm »
I ran across a patent for a rather ingenious second stage vacuum pump.  It's stated as producing a harder vacuum, in less time, than the standard mercury diffusion pump.  This pump is electrical and looks like a light bulb with an extra electrode.  The operation depends on electrons being extracted from this electrode and the circuit which does this uses a transformer with a shorted secondary winding, with the center tap connected to the electrode.

When AC is applied to the transformer, electrons are pumped from the center tap to the diode during both alternations.  This process is reinforced by the action of a second transformer whose primary operates in parallel with the first one.  The second transformer produces a higher voltage, but this output can be adjusted - with an input resistor - for optimal effect.

A heavy inductor is also shown which causes the potential to increase when the current decreases.  And the third, filiment transformer, can be eliminated (leaving only a ground connection, or grounded load, at that point) if there is no need to recirculate electrons back to the light bulb, due to using the Electron Extraction Circuit for some other application.

Offline Hidden

• 50+
Re: Electron Extraction Circuit
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 20:49:19 pm »
Something doesn't seem quite right about this circuit.  I mean, there's no doubt that the system  will work as specified in the patent.  Probably with as little as 24 Volts.  It's just that the way Stanley Meyer presents the electron extraction concept, it's supposed to be a power PRODUCING operation.  This circuit (as well as the one in Meyer's patent) will consume power instead, as the electrons are moved.  So it seems to me that the polarity of the capacitor is backwards.  What we need, for the production of electricity, is movement of electrons from the top electrode (or water bath) to the top of the capacitor.  This will place a negative charge on the top of the cap - positive on the bottom - with the cap being discharged periodically, as a power source.  With this approach, the shunt resistor across the cap can be replaced by a safety spark gap, to discharge the cap if its potential climbs too high.  Then, it's just a matter of periodically switching the connection from the top of the cap back and forth between the electron source and a grounded load.

Offline Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 15:30:06 pm »
Yes tektrical the ecc by Meyer is a Power generation arrangement that uses according to him water as the electron source and a potential as the force to drive the electrons thru the circuit... he dindnt describe how he sync the electrons  however ...where they go?

It seems to me that is related to the dynamic operation of the fuel cell meaning the dynamic flow of the gases

This leads me to believe that the power generation has to do with a kelvin water dropper but having a high current output maybe because stepped Down transformer idk

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 19:19:44 pm »
Yes tektrical the ecc by Meyer is a Power generation arrangement that uses according to him water as the electron source and a potential as the force to drive the electrons thru the circuit... he dindnt describe how he sync the electrons  however ...where they go?

The way he shows it in his patent (#4826581, figs. 10&11, waveform 61 &62) pulses driving the VIC are switched to the electron extraction grid during the break interval when the pulses are not being sent to the exciter plates.  However, this switching technique will consume power, rather than producing it.  So it's just an example.

I've read about an Inventor who used a capacitor as an independently derived power source back in the 1970's.  When stimulated, a self-organizing bi-phasic charge field was established inside the capacitor, and this charge field was the same thing as the initial stimulating pulse.  After the cap was stimulated, electrons would continue to flow into it until the source which provided these electrons was disconnected.  At this point, the capacitor would discharge through a load.

Tesla once said that when he needed electrons, he could either pull them from the ground or from a battery.  This system from the 70's used a battery, although the capacitor would build up a potential which was considerably higher than that of the battery.  Two big transistors were powered by the battery.  One transistor had a 60 Hz tuning circuit, and the output of this transistor was connected directly to the input of the other transistor. (Electronic circuits were primitive in those days.)  This second transistor, when switched on, connected the capacitor to the battery so that its self-organizing field could pull electrons onto one of the plates, while grounding electrons from the other plate. (Using a positive ground.)

The two wires from the battery were extended, so as to also drive a homemade 3 kHz inverter which powered a small hv transformer.  The transformer was hooked up to a circuit which was similar to an Avramenko Diode Plug, and the way this was wired up caused a pulsating electrostatic field to appear on the inverter's ground wire.  This ground wire was the same negative wire from the battery which was also connected through the transistors to the load-driving capacitor.  So the phase composition of the pulsating electrostatic energy set up the self-organizing field which extracted electrons from the battery, condensing them onto the capacitor.

This system was well documented, both photographically, and by eye witness accounts.  My own experiments and observations, from the 1980's onwards, have given me a basic understanding of the operation.  My breakthrough came when a small alligator clip on the end of a jumper wire started periodically shooting heavy yellow sparks from its side down to the ground wire its point was clipped onto.  This shape resonance effect showed the existence of a self-organizing charge effect, and its ability to "extract" electrons.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 19:39:55 pm by tektrical »

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 22:57:46 pm »
Here's the drawing of Meyer's gating circuit, from his cold fusion patent. It's understood that the waveforms 61 and 62 are switching a string of shorter pulses on and off.

This is a single wire circuit.  It is know that sharp inductive pulses (erroneously called "radiant" pulses)  can place a potential on a capacitor with a single wire connection, by pulling electrons off of one of the plates.  (Neither the pulses nor the electrons 'radiate' perpendicular to the wire, although there is some kind of energy which DOES do that.)  So this circuit can extract electrons from the ion mix.  And this is an important step in the production of thermally explosive energy. If desired, the LENR reaction described in the patent can be verified by checking for the presence of fluorine in the exhaust.  (If the oxygen nucleus emits an electron, that would require a neutron to decay into a proton, producing the next higher element.)  BUT the power for the light bulb still comes from an external source, rather than the free electrons themselves.  The objective is to extract these electrons in such a way that THEY provide the power source.

The primary thing we need to consider is that a residential heat pump has an over unity operation.  This appliance will pump three times as much heat as could be directly produced by the same amount of electricity.  So what we need is a "charge pump".  Using the same analogy, the energy needed to extract the electrons with a charge pump - a self charging capacitor - will be less than the power available from discharging the capacitor through a load.  Probably a lot less.  And a car battery won't get drained in the process.  And we won't need 200 ground rods.

Tesla said: "I can now place any amount of charge on a capacitor, limited only by the breakdown voltage of the dielectric."  I think the truth really is out here.

Offline Hidden

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 21:53:10 pm »
Hey sebosfato how are you, have you figured out how to get more energy out? The only way I know is with cold fusion. Spinning magnetic fields can create a central electric fields. I can show this with the faraday paradox , the voltages of the faraday paradox are like this because of the superposition of magnetic fields, Maxwell was not right in this regard, faraday's first equations  about the emf weren't wrong , maxwells equations are invariant in the relativistic tranformations  but this doesn't say anything on it's own. If you spin the magnetic field there are two fields the spinning and the stationary. There is no easy way to measure this because all the magnetic fields are non homogenous, I tried to build motors with this but the magnetic field has a life of it's own it's nothing they teach in universities , I spent months with FEMM simulations and slow computers, you can test this but making the faraday disc a spoked disc then you will get the emf like faraday predicted, after all faraday discovered the emf not Maxwell who only wrote some mathematical equations about it.

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 16:07:59 pm »
Faraday used magnets.  Edward Whittaker was the physicist who dealt with static electricity.  He showed mathematically that a point charge can be resolved into two bi-directional waves, with one of the waves being longitudinal.  So I'm thinking if we put two of these charge wave-pairs into a capacitor, out of phase with each other, the charges (waves) will rotate around each other, producing a three dimensional vortex that pulls in more charge (waves) which reinforce the vortex, with the vortex itself being the charge.  But the capacitor has to be three dimensional, to contain the vortex.  I never could produce the shape resonance effect with a FLAT triangular piece of metal.  The positive end of the vortex is thicker.  Negative charges self-organize towards the sharp end, or the inner sheet in a spiral would capacitor.

Online Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 10:15:32 am »
somebody told me that the whole universe is energy and all is connected and interacting.
If your theory can hook into that energy......
Static charges are probably the real deal for the energy problems. Catching them into capacitors is possible.....
Not sure on how to add magnetisme in there.

My compliments Tek.
Your posts are really great. Wish we could have a coffee and talk for hours on the subjects.

cheers!