Author Topic: Need help with circuit design  (Read 581 times)

Offline Hidden

Need help with circuit design
« on: March 24, 2017, 16:05:26 pm »
Hi

Please take a look and comment. Purpose of the circuit is to mix various frequency signals and use these signals like Dave Lawton does in his circuit. I am not good at all with electronic design. Hence posting this crude idea here for refinement and further development.

Cheers

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Need help with circuit design
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 21:28:23 pm »
Hi

Please take a look and comment. Purpose of the circuit is to mix various frequency signals and use these signals like Dave Lawton does in his circuit. I am not good at all with electronic design. Hence posting this crude idea here for refinement and further development.

Cheers

Tell me. What is your idea aka theory behind the setup?

Online Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 22:35:50 pm »
Hello, you should try our circuit simulator...

for this kind of mixing you must use logic otherwise you will probably burn your components...

you should use a AND gate... so it will sum one signal or the other,..

however there are dozens of ways of doing it..

check the circuit simulator.. you will learn a lot in few minutes...

also google mixing logic signals

after the mixing you must use a mosfet driver like ir4427 to be able to drive them satisfactory

Offline Hidden

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 19:42:29 pm »

Tell me. What is your idea aka theory behind the setup?

Since I don't know of an IC which can generate square wave signals fast enough (in mega hertz) or most probably they are unavailable where I live or too expensive, instead we overlap the signals from several ICs in a way that the mosfet switches faster than one IC is able to drive it. Like the Bedini Rife Medical Machine circuit where he uses five 555 ic's. For this we shape the square wave so that duty cycle is low and dead time is long, as if the IC is giving out a signal of near spikes instead of squares or rectangles. So when more of these signals overlap the mixed final signal frequency increases. With this faster product signal we drive the mosfet faster. Same reason Bedini used five 555 ic's (I think).

for this kind of mixing you must use logic otherwise you will probably burn your components...

after the mixing you must use a mosfet driver like ir4427 to be able to drive them satisfactory

The circuit simulator by Falstadt? I have been using it for years. I did generate square wave outputs from 555 ic's which can drive mosfets in the simulator upto a few hundred hertz then it doesn't show frequency when it gets higher than like 300 hz. The IC 3524 has a stronger signal and the shape does not deform with frequency increase. Anyway its just an idea what I shared. It may be absurdly wrong. But I want to build a PWM that gives out electrolysis current in mega hertz of frequency if possible.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 19:52:24 pm »

Bro I have some questions so I can learn from you.

- Dave Lawton didn't use a mosfet driver, only 555 signal output. His setup works in the circuit simulator. Moreover the 3524 ic has stronger current output. Then why do I need IR4427 or other mosfet drivers? I do not know.

- Thanks for hinting about those logic components. Truth be told I haven't studied them, so far. But I will.

- Circuit Simulator (by Falstadt, same on right?) it only shows output up to 300 hz then it does not show frequency. Or may be mine is an old version. I thought it was discontinued. So there are two options I think. Use SPICE or Proteus to simulate accurately. Or build a signal generator part of the circuit and check it on oscilloscope.