Author Topic: Understanding Step Charging  (Read 6354 times)

Online Hidden

• Global Moderator
Re: Understanding Step Charging
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2016, 03:10:51 am »
In this napking you see the drawing where stan represent the force between the hydrogen protons and oxygen electrosphere and the oxygen protons to the hydrogens electrons

this is the base behind covalent atraction...

is possible to understand meyer idea but when we calculate to water size the electric field holding the molecule is on the order of 10^9

thats why is for the physicists and engineers hard to believe what we are trying to accomplish

meyer args that is the resonance that makes it possible to develop a force that exceed the covalent attraction force...

in my opinion he is right there and this is the way but if the molecule is already stretched with such high electric field there is two ways to make it oscillate one is to pull even harder to stretch and the other would be to atenuate the electric field in order to make it oscilate...

let me try to explain you can go up in tension or go low to start a vibration upon a tensioned string

normaly we go up applying a further tension...

but electric fields in nature are such as the covalent bounding is prof that its a kind of field that try to cancel as fast as possible some times in complex ways look water the oxygen really wants the hydrogen electrons while hydrogen wants oxygen electrons.. we never happy with what we have if we are alone !!! 

meyer says he uses the dielectric proprieties of water to get it to break

the dielectric properties are the properties that makes a material good or bad in shielding or conducting electric fields

or how much it will conduct or hold electric fields;; the higher the values the better it conducts the electric fields.. a low capacitance need a low charge to develop a high voltage... if the capacitance has a high internal loss resistance it will take a long time to discharge

the water leaks the charge as soon as we put one into it because of two things

the electrodes are plenty of both species of ions adsorbed on their surfaces and so as soon as you go over the potential it requires to give up an electron or to gain an electron it will be shoot from the eletcrode transformed, consuming power

meyer said we must waste some power some 2 or 5 amps big deal

water cells has a polarization curve such as the polarization curve of a hydrogen fuel cell

it has 3 important parts that dictates the carachteriscs of the graph and they are related to 3 electrochemical limitations of the species to

get adsorbed or activation

to be transported , ohmic

to exist in enough amount to be transported

in the case of the fuel cell this is measured with a variable load so is just a graph  of the voltage in function of current from open to short ckt

this is how you determine the best load for a cell to be able to use the most power it can give

theoretically would of course be more eficient to have many more cells than needed so you can work where the voltage is close to open ckt so more power can be generated by the gas consumed... and so on

a water fuel cell has the same kind of polarization curve for a very small applied voltage there is very low current than it will start to rise and than will get limited to a maximum

Offline Hidden

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 06:19:54 am »
Can you explain potential  energy in terms of dielectric strength.
Can you explain bond length in terms active energy or what ever energy best fits bond length...i had a nice rubber band theory explaining my thought process with that and other things and lost it trying to save it for just that cause.
I mentioned dielectric of snow over yander but havent got any idea if its helped yet.
The jist of my lost post was making the dielectric...(potential energy gateway) higher and how small resistance values in circuits effect its intended function.
If snow is important in a way other than why its white...which is AIR in a k.i.s.s. methodology then its dielectric value or studies could help in finding that missing  adjustment.....it was allways clear to see in Stans "it runs on water " video for those that know what a faucet  looks like with alot of air in it....
say a prayer for me my friends and God Bless us ALL . (first job interview in 10 months)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 09:07:50 am by Newguy »

Offline Hidden

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 09:18:29 am »
Instead of trying to explain or have people question my thought process im just going to ask a few more questions o buddy ans say thanks for the good english in ur last post.
I gotta ask something about coils.....
If ive got a 1 henery inductance on a propper configured transformer with an iron core will that same 1henry produce the same voltage and current on a properly configured transformer with an air irocore?

I havent found any explanation between the 2 cores in terms of producing voltage and current with the same inductance value.

Online Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 12:40:05 pm »
The difference is that with iron core you will get a smaller current consumption because the inductance will be smaller without the core but it works as well because what matters is the flux changing. The air core need a thicker wire to get comparable efficiency

Also a core will therefore reduce the size for a required transformer since it allow a smaller wire thickness and length

A coil when used as a choke can serve to impede the source from facing a short circuit at the load think of that.   
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:23:08 am by sebosfato »