Author Topic: Stan Meyer Dealership 2 Video  (Read 4230 times)

Online Hidden

Stan Meyer Dealership 2 Video
« on: August 16, 2016, 00:45:09 am »
Stan Meyer Dealership Video 2 posted Aug 15 2016 on you tube
in case you missed it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 20:16:06 pm by jim miller »

Online Hidden

• 50+
  • Build it. Power it. Use it.
Re: Stan Meyer Dealership 2 Video
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 06:13:01 am »
The essential importance of Stan Meyer's system is that he manages to over step the suppressive National Security Directive which requires alternative fuel to burn with oxygen.  In the US, it's completely illegal to run you car on water by way of h/oh.

A highly ionized hho oxygen atom will grab any normal hydrogen atom's electron (and the h) with a deep orbital potential.  This can't be allowed to happen; it would violate the Security Directive, and result in the reformation of water molecules.  The hho hydrogen must burn with atmospheric oxygen.  The key is that the highly ionized oxygen will not burn with ionic hydrogen atoms at all, leaving the  fuel to take valence from the oxygen in the air.

Online Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 23:45:17 pm »
It sounds like what Meyer was talking about when he discussed the Hydrogen Fracturing Processes was setting up a Plasma Charge, then detonating it.  From the angle of his technology, the term Charge comes from the demolition field.  It's been found that a high quality Plasma Charge under pressure will produce 1.4 times as much energy as an equivalent volume of C4 plastic explosive.  (The terrorists already know about this.  At one point, the nightly news showed footage of the devastation in a neighborhood, saying the electrostatic apparatus had been contained in a fairly small crate.)  The Charge forms when all free electrons are removed from within the ions of a plasma.  This is true even if the ions are diluted by non ionized gasses.  The Charge which does form detonates when a supersonic shock wave travels through it.  In Meyer's case, the energy from the detonation does three things:  it produces explosive pressure from thermal energy; it ionizes all remaining gasses; and it slams hydrogen atom Protium particles into available oxygen atoms at a fusion producing velocity somewhere between around 80 to 120 kV.  Fusion produces 100,000 times the energy released by chemically reacting an equivalent amount of mass.  In the New Zealand video, Stan states that the oxygen atom is completely converted into energy and disappears, but only about one percent of a given atom's mass is actually converted into energy.  With total conversion, the inertial energy of one gram of mass would equal that of 18 kilotons of TNT.  Total conversion doesn't occur except with anti matter, or else proton implosion.  But his yield could be equivalent to a gram of tnt, or a fraction or multiple thereof, with one gallon of water equaling a hundred thousand gallons of gas.  Or something like that.

Online Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 13:55:01 pm »
Thanks Jim for sharing the link.
Its nice to see that still new info can be released.

Tektrical, your explanation might be valid and i like it.
I can contribute that i ran two engines on HHO only with extra ambient air.
When i ionized the ambient stream, i noticed an increase of almost 1/3 more power.
So, the question is what did happen in that proces....

The increase of power was very clear.

cheers!

Online Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 19:13:17 pm »
The best way to set it off is to hit it with some light from a disruptive discharge.  So those laser diodes on his gas processor bucket would have to be pulsed with fast rise time square waves.  The lasers have to have, at a minimum, bi-phasic components.

Thanks Jim for sharing the link.
Its nice to see that still new info can be released.

Tektrical, your explanation might be valid and i like it.
When i ionized the ambient stream, i noticed an increase of almost 1/3 more power.

cheers!

Which ever oxygen gets ionized, from the hho or from the air, it will have a stronger ignition punch because the valance attraction has a higher potential.

Online Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 03:40:10 am »

cheers!

Did you make your ambient air ions with a needle electrode?  Another thing I was thinking about your test runs is that the extra power proves your hho cell was making non ionized hydrogen.  The particles, which could still be atomic H, were able to provide valence electrons and burn, even with no electrons from the O.  So making ions is important.  I've thought in the past you should be able to split water spray with a corona.  All you need is a positive corona with the right kind of energy pulses.  Pavel Imris is an expert when it comes to making both corona discharges and ozone, due to his work with dust precipitators.

In the patent, he says it's normally very hard to get a positive corona.  However, with the right radial spacing the complex version of the tube will do the job.  He also had a variety of hardware configurations to ionize the oxygen, as a precursor to O3 production.  (Meyer's system pulls the ionization electrons out before the O3 can precipitate.)  Another important thing he shows is the ionizing waveform:

This has the capacitor's DC, or static current, riding on top of an AC, or inductive, current.  The ohmic resistor in the diagram is illustrative only.  The exotic energy pulses are produced by switching the cap and inductor into the circuit accordingly.  This is the same waveform I've been claiming is produced by my diode T plug, which is self switching.

Online Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 11:15:11 am »
My investigation started with the Ionizer from Stan Meyer, but how and what will 2 tubes work in that perspective.
I could not see that.

That video of Jetijs made more sense to me.
Then i found this:
http://blog.go-here.nl/6417

So, what i did was putting a bundle of litle copper tubes in a PVC tube of 10cm diam.
Created my own type of high voltage system, being able to change the polarity of HV and pulse widths,  so i could play a bit with that.
So, my creation was blowing a lot of ion wind without having so much of that purple color sparks if you have too much HV.
So i played with the amount of HV as well.
In combination with a drycell who was running my motorbike engine on 100% HHO, this Ion wind generator boosted the power very much. I know that my way of measuring was in that time absolute bad, but i had it with all theoratical discussions and just wanted to see if Meyer had a point.
The engine revvs where max 2000rpm on the amount of HHO that the cell produced, but adding the ion wind generator at the air intake, before the HHO input, it revved up to 3500 rpm.......
I was surprised and happy.
For yr info, i had tuned the air / HHO input to the max before i switched on the Ionwind gen. So, the gain was the ion wind generator dealing with the ambient air and so changing the gas mix into whatever it became.
My drycell was setup as a brownsgas gas generator, with just a rectifier bridge on the power.
It must have had some monotomic hydrogen in there.
How do i know?
Well, when i went for more efficiency, i added some hugh capacitors after the bridge.
The cell efficiency went up from a power vs litre HHO perspective.
But the engine ran worse.......
How does that work then?

Well, i had a lot of fun then.
Thats why i always say: What type of gas do you / we want to produce?
It makes the difference!
Thats why i also came on Herman Anderson system, who produced Deuterium in his cell, just as Horvarth did.
Thats the story of that nice test.

To fill you a little bit more in on the H2 conversion tests i ran, i can only say that i didnt and couldnt make it work or test properly.
I have a bottle of H2 in my lab...Yes. I am a lucky man.
I ran the gas thru a glastube with 2 electrodes and High Voltage to ionize the H2.
No engine this time and that would have maybe proved a bit more.
I used a bunsing burner to withness any difference in flame and temperature.. Nothing happend. I also used small pieces of radio active materials. Also no effect on the H2 in my tests.

Cheers

Online Hidden

• 50+
Ground Water Charging Circuit
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 03:56:05 am »
In the second Dealership Video, Stanley Meyer discusses placing a charge on water molecules.  Normally, this would make us think about adding or removing electrons from the molecule itself.  But there's more than one kind of charge.  Paolo and Alexandrea Correa discovered that a Tesla Coil produces, in addition to the sparks, something called mass-free energy.  This energy can place a repulsion charge on an electro scope without changing the number of electrons on the leaves.  (In a vacuum.)  But you can't get the leaves to open by touching their electrode to a live wire, carrying electrical current.

Static charges are different from normal Hertzian type electricity.  Rather than loops of flux around a conductor, static field lines move straight out from the surface, ending on another charged or chargable surface.  Electricity causes electrons to flow through a building's ground rod, into or out of the ground.  The ground around the rod is conductive to normal electricity.  However, with a static charge on the rod, the ground acts like a dielectric, rather than a conductor.  Before electrons moving in from the ground can neutarlize the rod's static charge (a relaxation time), that charge will still send pulsating static field lines through the ground into the neighborhood.  This can produce a hazzard when using a circuit which produces pulsing static charges, if the circuit is grounded.

One thing I always try to point out when discussing my diode T plug - or the T spark itself - is that this circuit produces energy which is not instantly neutarlized by a ground rod.  Instead, the static field radiates through the ground and places a hv potential on any water which comes from an underground pipe.  Even a metal pipe.  With the circuit plugged in to the mains, you'll get a shock if you touch the water coming out of a faucet, or the shower.  Or the lawn sprinklers, with plastic pipes under the ground.  With a battery driven inverter, you'll get a shock if you touch the inverter, although I haven't checked the faucet with the inverter nearby.

The main thing is to be careful if you play with this circuit.  You don't want the neighbor to get a sudden shock.  DON'T GROUND IT!

Thinking about it, it might be possible to see if this kind of charged water can be split simply by increasing the charge beyond a threshold potential.