Author Topic: Steam resonator  (Read 6905 times)

Offline Hidden

• Jesus Christ is Lord! www.stansdream.com
    • Stan's Dream
Re: Steam resonator
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 04:06:09 am »
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2292.msg22367.html#msg22367

I rest my case. Lets not waste time with what does not work, lets work on what does!

Offline Hidden

• Global Kast : Water Fuel Cell Research
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 04:19:24 am »
I have done lots of testing since that post and I have got it to heat the water. I omitted the 220 ohm resistors and replaced them with jumper wires. I also had to use higher voltages other than 12VDC to get it to work, but like I said Stan's theory still holds!

Offline Hidden

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 21:32:03 pm »
The Steam Resonator is simply based on AC power. I've tested this many times by inputting up to 120V mains power @ less than 1A into my cell. The water will become super heated within mins. Stan achieved these same results by alternating pulsed DC. I've built a simple circuit that would do just this to super heat the water and it works!

Cool stuff, glad you have had some success. Seems that just as the 8XA requires  some current the steam resonator does as well. What I wonder is if you would get the same results by using a variac and supplying the same current at a much lower voltage.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 02:56:22 am »
Any update on the circuit and mods used to heat water with Tony's circuit?
I assume converting 120VAC to DC and applying to the TIP transistors may fry them
but it is worth a shot.
Happy new year to all!