Author Topic: Herman Anderson  (Read 21496 times)

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Herman Anderson
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2016, 12:22:27 pm »
how about this one?

Offline Hidden

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2016, 07:35:34 am »
what i'd like to see is something without a pernament magnet envolved....there is no pernament magnet in my video.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2016, 21:45:20 pm »
This double negative electrode is becoming more apparent now that I know its possible....a nickle plated anode will not survive an electrolysis proccess.....i guess nothing but a stainless steel ANODE will survive...everything else gets eat away.
Im not convinced Herman used a stainless steel anode unless that was part of the interview we didnt get to see.
Im asking for ideas or information about the use of ANODE's that do not get eat away.
I have a couple of ideas but only one that uses a replaceable anode being that there actually is one place where inserting an anode wouldnt be that difficult in Hermans system.
Its the ONLY way i can see charging electrodes to 70kV without causing a blow up.
when using electrolyte it does not matter where you put the anode as long as its in the water.... hydrogen will be made at the negative electrode/s.
I do not understand looking at Hermans interview why the standing pipe top has that melted like indention on the cap.
hers a nice read

http://www.intechopen.com/books/electrolysis/water-electrolysis-with-inductive-voltage-pulses
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:54:12 am by K.S. »

Offline Hidden

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Herman Anderson picturr
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2017, 08:57:56 am »
the younger Herman...