Author Topic: Water Injector  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Hidden

Re: Water Injector
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 07:19:48 am »
How does the negative voltage work here... if the injector is grounded to the engine, will it only apply a positive voltage?

Offline Hidden

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 19:55:09 pm »
The taper cavity acts and performs like a resonant charging choke. He talks of the mixture as acting like Micro capacitors thru the cavity.

The negative SS voltage should be a reflection of what what the positive charge is, NOT ground. (atomic restructuring because of the water there between, in the metal)  The SS will polarize to a negative or positive voltage and hold so much charge.

Remember that the SS negative part of the injector is "acting" like a resonant charging choke, because of the atomic structure and shape. So think of the SS part as if it was a coiled choke.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 17:37:39 pm »
I watched a video yesterday and a guy measured the resistance of his spark plug wires to 11,400 ohms. That is pretty close to Stan's 11,600 ohms for the chokes, looks like impedance matching going on here. Does that sound on track to you?

Offline Hidden

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 18:04:08 pm »
Do you have a link donald? i would like to see too.

Thanks

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 19:06:15 pm »
I watched a video yesterday and a guy measured the resistance of his spark plug wires to 11,400 ohms. That is pretty close to Stan's 11,600 ohms for the chokes, looks like impedance matching going on here. Does that sound on track to you?

There is nothing fantastic here. Spark plug wires are made of carbon, very high resistance. Current is not needed to create a spark, just high voltage. When you apply the same high voltage to the cell you get a dead short.

Online Hidden

• Administrator
  • Friend of Sebosfato
    • water structure and science
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 21:26:37 pm »

There is nothing fantastic here. Spark plug wires are made of carbon, very high resistance. Current is not needed to create a spark, just high voltage. When you apply the same high voltage to the cell you get a dead short.

Maybe we just need sparkplug cables to hook up our cells.....powerd by hv..

Offline Hidden

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 05:33:52 am »

Yes.

Thats part of what makes it work. Otherwise you will cook the blocking diode and melt the solder.   Just high voltage as you traditionally think of it as, won't do it either, because that won't break down the water. Its how the voltage is made. 

My setup will arc at about .002, I need to get it to arc at about .008 and set the gap to .010 so it will make the gasses fast enough to explode. At .002 it will break the water appart to the point where it smokes and vaporizes the water to where there is no trace of it left. You can see the gas coming off of it. If its broken down fast enough at a high molecular level it will explode.

Best way to describe it is burning water.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 23:58:52 pm »
When the injector is threaded to the engine, the outside is grounded to the engine, so i'm wondering what is going on with the negative choke, or ...