Author Topic: Water Injector  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Hidden

Water Injector
« on: August 02, 2009, 01:38:25 am »
This is my water injector project.

There are many unknown varibles. My belief is that when the circuit operates correctly in the water, its should easily explode the water mist on the injector. I think there is quite a bit of room for error on this to get it working so the sizing can be determined.  Chicken to egg theory here.

I made this a while back after messing with the spark plug. I'm currently working on a new transformer so when I get the time I'll finish this.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 18:32:36 pm by Hardkrome »

Online Hidden

• Administrator
  • Friend of Sebosfato
    • water structure and science
Re: Water Injector
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 10:10:01 am »
Hi Hardkrome,

Thats also very nice, man.
Looking forward to see the progres on this too.

Steve

Offline Hidden

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 16:17:46 pm »
Thanks Steve, I'm using the Canadian 2,067,735 patent.

Interesting how he has a whole patent for a fuel injector that takes hydrogen, and then just puts the updated injector tips in the Memo's.

My hand drawn Idea I put up there is fig2a with the tapered cavity added.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 16:10:36 pm »
you must have a nice lathe

Offline Hidden

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 02:16:27 am »
Actually I have one of those cheap harbor freight 10" models. There are a lot of mod sites for those things, I have read they were really bad when they first started selling them, but they have improved most of the flaws in them. You can get digital readouts and all sorts of ascessories for it.

If I can't chuck it up in it, I'll turn down the end at work so I can chuck it up. I just made a firing pin with it last week.

Offline Hidden

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 03:35:41 am »
Here's the finished test injector

Online Hidden

• Administrator
  • Friend of Sebosfato
    • water structure and science
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 15:05:03 pm »
Hardkrome,

What kind of solution have you made for the small valves for blocking gasinput when the pressure get on on the compression stroke?

Steve

Offline Hidden

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 01:30:18 am »
I put a check valve in the cavity going down to the cavity the gas goes into, behind the nozzle disc. The theory is that with just pressure on the injector you should be able to send the mist thru it and it should break down and ignite at the tip without the compression on the cyllinder.

I'm at the point where I can get it to break appart the water and burn at the tip, not explode. I still need to make it stronger. It for sure will blast a hydrogen/oxygen mixture if I was to try that.

But the key to that lies within being able to sucessfully break the water bath appart.