Author Topic: Resonant Cavity  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Hidden

• 50+
Re: Resonant Cavity
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 21:07:18 pm »
Thanks Haithar

what about the wiper ?

That wiper wasnt really a wiper , it was a moveable core

Its much easier to slide the core than to slide a complicated wiper

When I posted this, I thought that people would like to see a close approximation of how the fig 3-25 cavity looked when built and that people would see how smart and how Stan Meyer thought out of the box.

I know that 4,798,661 shows a varible resistor on the negative choke. As just one example I'll mention.

When you build things you learn how they work.

Seeing as I have been gracious enough to share a few things on here with you. Your comments are trivial to me and I really can care less what you think. Nor will I waste anymore of my time defending what I know.

Climb out the Box that you think in.

This is a prime example of why other people like me don't talk or show anything. Everytime I mention this, I get attacked.

I really dont understand why you are "feeling attacked"

You say it was there to confuse ? Why you say that ?

Because you tried and it didnt work ?

Meyers said alot of things and showed alot of things .I'll start re-looking @ everything when I know it can work .

Maybe you can be the one to tell us it really works and prove it to us someday .

I'll be working on something I think makes more sense , Stephen "Chambers" work ...

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 23:07:15 pm »
i like the idea of matching the weight of the tubes.. it will give them equal parasitic capacitance right? then the bifilar coil not only provides the resistance but also by being the same length you give it equal maganetic reactance to each other on the core right?

Excellent.

The bifilar coil is loading the secondary, The chokes are allowing voltage to pass thru while inhibiting the current. The voltage goes to the tubes where each tube is connected to the water which is another load, like the chokes. Wouldn't one want that load to be equal also?.

From my experiments with the spark plug. When the positive is smaller than the negative the load resistance would work back thru the circuit to the blocking diode and melt the solder, at just 600ma pulsing the primary. I actually was putting drops of water on the electrode tip. When I put 2 equal masses like 2 - 1/4"  tubes next to eachother and put drops of water on it, it was equal heat on both sides. The solder would melt on the negative side. If they are both exactly the same they would both melt at the same time.

So at 11.6k the load resistance of the water stays in the water, like he shows on his prints.
---------------------------------------------------------

You know that little resistor he shows on the cell prints WFC426 figure 7-6. 

(Re) is the resistance of the water, see how it goes across the width of the capacitor (Cp) Which is the cavity in the water, it completes the circuit. On that print (Re) can not be both tubes it has to be the cavity with the water in it, because he is showing a completed circuit.

Note that above (Cp & Re) it says (Resonant cavity), that is the space between the 2 tubes.

But Now look at (Rs1 & Rs2) Thats the resistance of each tube, and thus have to be the tubes.  He considers the tubes part of the chokes, they have a resistance.

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 23:14:37 pm »
EFFECT can't be produced by debating and arguing on the internet and trying to out think everyone, it has to be made with someones hands to be found out.

See where is says that in the Print.

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 23:43:27 pm »
i like the idea of matching the weight of the tubes.. it will give them equal parasitic capacitance right? then the bifilar coil not only provides the resistance but also by being the same length you give it equal maganetic reactance to each other on the core right?

Excellent.

The bifilar coil is loading the secondary, The chokes are allowing voltage to pass thru while inhibiting the current. The voltage goes to the tubes where each tube is connected to the water which is another load, like the chokes. Wouldn't one want that load to be equal also?.

From my experiments with the spark plug. When the positive is smaller than the negative the load resistance would work back thru the circuit to the blocking diode and melt the solder, at just 600ma pulsing the primary. I actually was putting drops of water on the electrode tip. When I put 2 equal masses like 2 - 1/4"  tubes next to eachother and put drops of water on it, it was equal heat on both sides. The solder would melt on the negative side. If they are both exactly the same they would both melt at the same time.

So at 11.6k the load resistance of the water stays in the water, like he shows on his prints.
---------------------------------------------------------

You know that little resistor he shows on the cell prints WFC426 figure 7-6. 

(Re) is the resistance of the water, see how it goes across the width of the capacitor (Cp) Which is the cavity in the water, it completes the circuit. On that print (Re) can not be both tubes it has to be the cavity with the water in it, because he is showing a completed circuit.

Note that above (Cp & Re) it says (Resonant cavity), that is the space between the 2 tubes.

But Now look at (Rs1 & Rs2) Thats the resistance of each tube, and thus have to be the tubes.  He considers the tubes part of the chokes, they have a resistance.

So the key to Meyers is to make a perfect zero like Beardon says ?

everything must be "in perfect balance" otherwise there is 0 production ?

Offline Hidden

• 50+
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 01:14:18 am »
Stan is cryptic, He drops hints all over. Its like a game he's playing. I'm trying to gain every single edge. This way very small successes are amplified.

I wouldn't say I weight them out the same, If I hadn't had any success. Getting the effect and intensifing it are two different things. Its just a small edge that can be gained.

Remember its the Cavity that that the water resonates in not the tubes. The tubes are 2 stationary objects. Its one of his Discoveries he mentions in his patents.

When I test, I have 4 different cells. small, med, large. I try everthing.

So what he did early on was make the adjustable plates and tune the gap to the circuit.(his primitive circuit, more brute force) Later on he's tuning the circuit to the gap.

Since I'm set up for a 6-1 deal, I'm working to tune the circuit to the gap.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:32:40 am by Hardkrome »